Season Kickoff WEEKEND REPORT 10-7 & 8

rcjunky3

ok thanks pete for letting me drop a duce in your toilet,,,no i dont like qauds running every minute by my trailer,,but who does when there on three hours sleep,,,hes a good kid though!! the guyz from ca were cool,pete loves burnt hockey pucks and loves :slap: to hit the king in the neck,,pay back IS comming SOON!!! :dolphin: ,I LOVE STEVEO WHEN HES DRUNK I NEED A TRANSLATION BOOK FOR HIM!!! :dolphin::undecided: of course they do,,thanks to my dvd player because that three dollor piece of sh*t didnt,,,work had a lot of fun but missed our normal guyz!! why does eddie have boots???? :no_no: had fun though and joe update your beer!!!! :laughoff:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That pic was actually before the "cake incident", but I couldn't resist. :undecided: He was probably talking about the sand in his eye from the ride we just got back from when I accidently plowed sand with the car a couple times trying to take those quad transitions. doh :laughoff:

That pic was actually before the "cake incident", but I couldn't resist. :laughoff: He was probably talking about the sand in his eye from the ride we just got back from when I accidently plowed sand with the car a couple times trying to take those quad transitions. doh :dolphin:

well it is still funny.....thats what is fun about sharing pics....you never know who got what :undecided:

anyone see the warthogs doing their flyovers last weekend???

I dig on that. :laughing: But I missed em' this time :coocoo:

I make parts for the A-10 and others like F14 - F18, C130, F111 and more for the DOD.

It's cool for me to see them in action. :barf:

R-

I dig on that. :laughing: But I missed em' this time :coocoo:

I make parts for the A-10 and others like F14 - F18, C130, F111 and more for the DOD.

It's cool for me to see them in action. :barf:

R-

a couple of years ago, while we were banging comp hill, 5 to 6 of them flew by, with the last one dipping down below the tips of the dunes, and exiting to the north between comp hill and whatverv that hill is to the east of it.... pretty cool!!!!

you can also hear them drop their ordinances about a minute or two after flying through

I too almost ran outt afuel. I think I need to clean my air filter in the truck. It's wayyy overdue. :thumb::hello: Maybe I got the last of the diesel. I stopped there for fuel and it shutoff at 74 bucks. :laughoff:

John, was that you pulled over checking something on the truck or toyhauler on the side of the road just after the switchbacks on the Tecopa road? I wasn't sure.

i ran outta fuel right passed durango on blue diamond