Question?

TRX440EX-TREMERIDER

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like u need 2 Have urself a drink, first one's on me :thumb: hehe.. (And I will be sure to save the map to my cpu when I get home) :D

I wasn't actually pissed off. Hence the... :shocked2: smiley.

I just meant, damn...I have posted that map like 3 times in the last week in different threads now! :bowdown: like "haha", ya know? :laughoff::finger: It's all good though...I'll just keep slaving away and post it whenever needed. :dunno::laughoff:

I wasn't actually pissed off. Hence the... :thumb: smiley.

I just meant, damn...I have posted that map like 3 times in the last week in different threads now! :shocked2: like "haha", ya know? :laughoff::bowdown: It's all good though...I'll just keep slaving away and post it whenever needed. :dunno::laughoff:

:finger: U thought that I thought u were serious? damn, Im blonde, but give me some credit here, I can tell what sarcasim is lol jk

I may be way off but the "North Pole" is or was actually an old mining claim holder. At one time it had the claim papers inside of a small capped piece of 2" pipe that was welded to another length of pipe that was set in the ground. Since then the "Pole" has had many different incarnations. I think this one is the sturdiest of them all. This past weekend I saw 3 young women (late teens / early twenties) all hanging off of it.

I may be way off but the "North Pole" is or was actually an old mining claim holder. At one time it had the claim papers inside of a small capped piece of 2" pipe that was welded to another length of pipe that was set in the ground. Since then the "Pole" has had many different incarnations. I think this one is the sturdiest of them all. This past weekend I saw 3 young women (late teens / early twenties) all hanging off of it.

Yeah I think you are way off. :headbang1: No really, some guy that is a Dumont regular put the pole and mailbox there a while back and he has continued to rebuild it. He is actualy on DDR, but I don't remember his screen name. Something like FE135 something. :mc_smiley:

It still gets thrashed even after our attempts to repair it too. :(

Yeah I think you are way off. :rockwoot: No really, some guy that is a Dumont regular put the pole and mailbox there a while back and he has continued to rebuild it. He is actualy on DDR, but I don't remember his screen name. Something like FE135 something. :mc_smiley:

It still gets thrashed even after our attempts to repair it too. :(

Well last year when you guys put up that "Fortress", I would have bet that no one would be able to wreck it. But humans never cease to amaze me with there ability to destroy things. Once again, it was full of trash, and it looks like someone tore the door off of it. Or blew it off.

When you say a while back how long ago are you talking?

Well last year when you guys put up that "Fortress", I would have bet that no one would be able to wreck it. But humans never cease to amaze me with there ability to destroy things. Once again, it was full of trash, and it looks like someone tore the door off of it. Or blew it off.

When you say a while back how long ago are you talking?

It was many years ago, not sure how many though.

• 2 weeks later...

i cant remember which issue its in but the dude in sand sport that does the movies supposedly hes the one that picks up the mail in there. he has the colum " NOrth of zyzzyxs" and there was a whole story about it and supposedly the people still come out to the dunes............................................. :bawl:

New Question: Can kids get to the North Pole on their little 90's or do you have to have a bigger quad or sandrail to get to it?

Ya w/o a problem. There is a trail on the left edge of the dunes that has a very small amout of soft sand so the little ones shouldn't have a problem.

New Question: Can kids get to the North Pole on their little 90's or do you have to have a bigger quad or sandrail to get to it?

Oh yea, we take kids out there all the time

you can traverse through past comp, or take the Southern most route along a sand highway.

A nice couple stops by the mailox and retrieves the letters once a week.

Feel free to read the letters too.

Occasionally bad peple destroy the box, but everyone re-places it.

I take my kids and wife out there every weekend we are there, we start at the wash on the west side and follow sand highway around to the pole and then go around by comp on the way back, that lets the kids see more and are really tired when we get back then its my time to ride