Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Went to Dumont for Halloween, rail broke did not get to ride. Looking forward to a good ride with other rails. We have two rigs, two sandrails and some quads.

Randall

Sounds good, Randall!

Here's an idea of where we'll all camp.

post-3-0-66034100-1416235779_thumb.jpg

Posted

I don't like that spot Pete, pick another

You just concentrate on getting out there, peaches. lol Fuggin stranger! Who are you anyways? Do you still go to the dunes? :laughing:

  • Like 3
Posted

You just concentrate on getting out there, peaches. lol Fuggin stranger! Who are you anyways? Do you still go to the dunes? :laughing:

HAHA!!!!!! I think i might of even forgotten how to get there. Gonna have to google it

Posted

Looks like I need to pull the trans in the new to me rail already. I hope to get out and back in by the buggy roundup.

Bummer. Get crackin, MIke! You've got a few weeks still. You can do it. :grin:

Well, we'll try and go to this....I hope!

Hope so too!

Posted

I am getting started on it today and Adam is going to help me finish up pulling it tomorrow. I need to get it to John before we leave for Dumont to have it back in time for the roundup. :MBdance:

Posted

I'm the one that skeezed in your pic last year 😬 (far right car). Car was't finished last year, so I was only there for the day testing. She's finally done! Looking forward to meeting everyone and a full weekend run!

Posted

trans is out of Mike's car, hopefully it will be all back together.

My Raptor should be all good and running so I am just going to follow along with that.

I got the new trailer to fit a RZR 1k but don't see that happening quite yet.

Posted

Wife and I are dropping the kid off at her parents and will be there Friday night. A weekend of fast runs, meeting new people, and not changing poop diapers sounds great! :MBdance:

Posted

My wife and I would love to come out for buggy round up. We are trying to put it all together to make it. The chance to meet some new duners sounds great. Do we just pull up and camp in your group ?

Posted

I said I wanted to make this one and just figure out its the same weekend we got tickets to go see Jeff Dunham. So have to miss again. Damnit!

I saw him yesterday. Great show but I would see if I could sell the tickets and go to the dunes if I had a car. Just saying it was a great time last year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...