Coles Corner: useless posts for when you're bored

RAGDOLL MX

The stupid Badger link doesn't work anymore, Thank God. But now I look like an idiot when I try to show people that crap. Oh well. It's bittersweet.

And did anyone notice that there is a new record of people being online at once. I know Dunefreak said that counter was bogus, but I'm just really bored, and needed something to post. There ya go.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im bored!

"Why dont you just go back to whore island!"

"I stabbed a guy in the heart with a trident! Yeah, We've been meaning to talk to you about that Brick, You might want to find someplace to lay low for a bit, there may be some people looking for you."

"WOW, You ate a whole wheel of cheese, I'm not angry, I'm actually quite astonished, thats impressive."

"You've got a dirty whoreish mouth. That's what you've got."

"I'm gonna punch you in your ovaries"

"Jazz flute is for little fairy boys!"

"It's so damn hot, milk was a bad choice."

I better get to work now. :freakin_nuts:

• 2 weeks later...

How come when our animals are mean, unruly, bite, misbehave, run away, ruin other peoples property etc.... We are allow to euthanize them.

We should be able to do that with people more often. "GENE POOL CLEANSING"

We busted a kid at my school yesterday for dealing "Smack". Freaking little 16 yr. old junkie. :laughing:

We had a kid parents withdraw him cause we were making him change his shirt because it a guns all over it? She was yellin at everyone because what right did we have to tell her kid what he could wear. :laughing:

Thank goodness I have a nak for defusing angre parents.

Bob can have your hat? Old fat ladies look good in them

How come when our animals are mean, unruly, bite, misbehave, run away, ruin other peoples property etc.... We are allow to euthanize them.

We should be able to do that with people more often. "GENE POOL CLEANSING"

We busted a kid at my school yesterday for dealing "Smack". Freaking little 16 yr. old junkie. :laughing:

We had a kid parents withdraw him cause we were making him change his shirt because it a guns all over it? She was yellin at everyone because what right did we have to tell her kid what he could wear. :laughing:

Thank goodness I have a nak for defusing angre parents.

Bob can have your hat? Old fat ladies look good in them

You should've just slapped her :laughoff: . That's what I would've done. But that's just me.

:laughing::laughing: Did anyone ever see that Reno 911 episode when the guy called out the officers to his house.

When they got there he said his dog was sick and he couldn't stand see him suffer but he didn't want to kill him himself.

So the cop shot the dog for him.

Then the lady came running out of her house yelling at the cops because they killed her dog.

Then the guy told the lady that should teach her to keep her dog on her own property.

Yeah, that was a good one. :laughoff::dunno: :dance: :lol::lol:

:beercheers::ban-split: Did anyone ever see that Reno 911 episode when the guy called out the officers to his house.

When they got there he said his dog was sick and he couldn't stand see him suffer but he didn't want to kill him himself.

So the cop shot the dog for him.

Then the lady came running out of her house yelling at the cops because they killed her dog.

Then the guy told the lady that should teach her to keep her dog on her own property.

Yeah, that was a good one. :MBdance: :chug: :clap::clap::barf:

Oh Gawd Yes! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Reno 911 is my favorite show.....EVER! There are so many good one we could go on for ever. I liked moving day at Dangles house.

For all the people to know I have some problems typing on occasion, try this one out.

:beer_bang: spellcheck from now on.

Olny srmat poelpe can rae d tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist

and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

For all the people to know I have some problems typing on occasion, try this one out.

:laughoff: spellcheck from now on.

Olny srmat poelpe can rae d tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist

and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

WOW..............I actually read that with no problem.... :laughoff: That's some funny chit, true, but funny!!!

Tanhks for the psot, it was fun to raed................. :laughoff::laughoff: :beer_bang: :jester: :laughoff:

NICE...i got pinned....

see kids, you annoy someone long enough youll either get some respect, or they will cave in and give you something just so youll shut up.......:isbb:

thanks pete! you da best!

:laughoff: In my house if you don't stop annoying me you'll get :jester2: or :beerpint:

:beer_bang: