I Got An Early Birthday Gift!

Resident^Blonde

Yeay!!! My husband came home with an 02 Banshee last night.. and Its MINE!!!! My Birthday Is next wed. and he couldnt keep it quiet no longer lol... The Best B Day Present Ever!!!!

:rockon::finger::finger::laughoff:

Im at work right now and the CPU wont let me post pics for some reaosn, But Its pretty hot!!! Ill post when I get home

Yeay!!! My husband came home with an 02 Banshee last night.. and Its MINE!!!! My Birthday Is next wed. and he couldnt keep it quiet no longer lol... The Best B Day Present Ever!!!!

:finger::finger::laughoff::contract:

Im at work right now and the CPU wont let me post pics for some reaosn, But Its pretty hot!!! Ill post when I get home

CONGRATS ON THE NEW TOY!!!!!

Happy Birthday (early)

:rockon:

Thanks Guys!! yeah it runs, it needs 2 b tuned, but other then that it runs pretty good... I like to cruise along, but it wants to keep going faster lol

ALSO, it has cool head, fmf pipes, billit water pump,/ water pump cover, +2 A Arms, rev max rev box, twist throttle, v force 3 reeds, port and polished cylinders aluminum air box, k & n filter, hinson racing clutch.

Thanks Guys!! yeah it runs, it needs 2 b tuned, but other then that it runs pretty good... I like to cruise along, but it wants to keep going faster lol

ALSO, it has cool head, fmf pipes, billit water pump,/ water pump cover, +2 A Arms, rev max rev box, twist throttle, v force 3 reeds, port and polished cylinders aluminum air box, k & n filter, hinson racing clutch.

Are you sure he bought that bike for YOU? :rockon::finger:

If you need any help tuning it let me know. I have it down to a science and can change both jets out in about 20 mins. You will love it! I love my banshee. I just bought my wife an 02 and just went through it and punched it a mere 10 over. It runs great. Banshees are old technology, but the powerband is sweet! See you guys out there!

If you need any help tuning it let me know. I have it down to a science and can change both jets out in about 20 mins. You will love it! I love my banshee. I just bought my wife an 02 and just went through it and punched it a mere 10 over. It runs great. Banshees are old technology, but the powerband is sweet! See you guys out there!

Sweet!!! thank you :rockon:

Ok, Im gonna try to post the pics, I had to do some ghetto things in my site to make the pic post cuz its from my camera phone so dont laugh if i fuk it up

Pic # 1

Pic # 2

Pic # 3

It's not working for me....I get:

Error:

We're sorry, this page is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please go to pictures.sprintpcs.com in case you are using an old bookmark, which is no longer valid.