dunefreak Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 If I get my car fixed by then, I plan to head out Saturday morning and stay until Sunday night or Monday. Can you believe I haven't been out for Prez Weekend since about 2009 or 2010? More President's Weekend info here, http://www.dumontduneriders.com/news/presidents-day-weekend-2017-r111/ 1 Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 Ugh, this will be the first year SINCE 2010 we haven't gone. Move out weekend unfortunately. As usual, if I can't be in the sand, I'll be living vicariously through you guys. Post up those pics and live dune reports! Quote
nas6car Posted February 4, 2017 Posted February 4, 2017 cant wait. camping with Buster and a big group by bathroom 3. this will be my last trip till Halloween. been a fun season with new toy. time to make some money. money=horsepower 1 Quote
HawaiianstyleLV Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 (edited) We'll be there either Friday night or Saturday morning and bring two other groups that have never been before. Edited February 9, 2017 by HawaiianstyleLV Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted February 9, 2017 Posted February 9, 2017 We will be out there. Can't wait to let the new RZR play in the sand. Quote
jalper Posted February 10, 2017 Posted February 10, 2017 leaving in 4 days, we are going out Monday morning at bathroom 9 Quote
VegasSparky Posted February 11, 2017 Posted February 11, 2017 Friday night, or Sat morning. Camped out in some corner. 1 Quote
nas6car Posted February 13, 2017 Posted February 13, 2017 I got a call today that the 90 percent chance of rain for Friday and Saturday is pushing our group away. I still want to go. please rain go away Quote
HawaiianstyleLV Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 6 hours ago, nas6car said: I got a call today that the 90 percent chance of rain for Friday and Saturday is pushing our group away. I still want to go. please rain go away Saw that as well don't need the rain we'll just have to wait and see I guess still going out Quote
rebelmark Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 Its only 50% chance and at night.... Quote
nas6car Posted February 15, 2017 Posted February 15, 2017 down here my phone shows 70% on Friday and 80% on Saturday. its an improvement from earlier in week. I will take 50% all day, but don't want to camp by myself 1 Quote
Iscream Posted February 15, 2017 Posted February 15, 2017 Screw the rain !im dumont bound in t minus 2.5 hours Quote
HawaiianstyleLV Posted February 16, 2017 Posted February 16, 2017 Rebuilt them again due to a leak and went with a fox oil instead and all put back together so ready for Friday to be here already. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 16, 2017 Author Posted February 16, 2017 It doesn't look like I'll be making it out afterall. Quote
1320 Posted February 17, 2017 Posted February 17, 2017 Friday night..... Going anyways, I have a motorcycle rain suit, keeps me dry and warm.. Anyone wants to camp with us is welcome.. The truck is all black now... Quote
19th_AT Posted February 17, 2017 Posted February 17, 2017 So it may not be Dumont. But we are headed to Sand Mtn for the first trip of the year ( this weather is BS). Currently have a rain/snow mix but its time to at least get out and enjoy the land yacht. Have FUN at D everyone !!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.