Carter Powersports

badass24racing

johns cool he sold me my ltr but as for carter powersports they SUCK!!! i bought my ltr on the 19th and a week later i sent my boss in there to buy one and they sold it to him for $400.00 less than mine :beercheers: when i talked to my boss' sales manager (sal) he told me that that wasn't supposed to happen and that the salesperson (scott) got in trouble for it. yeah right ! i didn't even need to be qualified i walked in with a suzuki credit card and asked for there best deal and they wouldn't even price match!! but boy they sure did for my boss. i'll never send them any more customers :blink::driver:

We wanted to go to carter to buy the hubby his quad. He sold his mustang and had 7500 cash on him. Waited early in the morning for them to open. Got to deal with a sales manager and told them we wernt leaving without a quad, told them we had cash. (my husband is a welder and had his work clothes on so mabie they thought he couldnt afford one or something and it probally didnt help that I went in my scrubs lol) They wanted to go through all this paperwork for financing and we didnt want to finance. we wanted to buy it outright. I guess they didnt belive us when we told them we had the cash in our pocket. cuz after the guy got cocky and rude with us saying that he would rather us finance, we whipped out the cash and he then had a change of heart and was totally nice to us.. by then he had already put a bad taste in our mouth and then we left and bought the quad for cash from las vegas motorsports. They even threw in a free helmet and a shirt of my choice. the customer service was awsome there. Im not hating on carter. I love their gear there, but their sales manager was kind of rude and im glad we ended up going somewhere else. Mabie next time that man wont judge a book by its cover. and I learned that If I want some top notch customer service that I shouldnt roll out of bed a the crack of dawn and wear cozy clothes to buy a 7500 quad lol

good 2 hear

Amen to that! I bought an '03 LTZ400 from them when they were Desert Motorsports with an extended warranty (yeah, I better now), that they wouldn't honor when I brought it in for repair...needless to say I'll never spend one red cent in their store ever again! F U Carter Powersports! :bawl::laughing::laughoff:

whats up guys. im john from carter. i actually do appreciate all the info on what some of u guys think. I apologize for all the bad experiances but just come buy and let us try to earn your business again, we are opening a new store very soon,alot more parking,and less traffic, off of south decatur and the 215 beltway.also wer are THE ONLY LOCALLY AND FAMILY OWNED DEALER IN TOWN. ride now powersports (ARIZONA MOTORSPORTS) owens everyone else.

BUT ANYWAYS badass24racing hope u like the 07trx450, if u ever need parts just see me and ill get u 10%off