Honda Ridgeline pulling a toyhauler

lindernglamis

I have a 9500 lb trailer that I pull outta storage at the river and spot on our campsite about a total of 900 yards of towing with my Tacoma.

Never get above 5 mph,, but others seeing me pull up with it believe I did the 290 mile run from Simi to Havasu with the set up.

Just "spotting" it in slow motion for a few hundred yds works fine.

Towed it cross country with a '94 Grand Cherokee for years, and if that POS could do it, certainly any rice burner can too.

Ya have to watch your insurance coverage if you exceed capacities.

It's a BFD.

I am serious this is no joke we can pulll that trailer with this truck.The truck pulls the trailer great and up the steppest hills we can go 55 mph. We are using a 1400lb weight distrubution system and have pulled the trailer 10 or 12 times and have had no problems.

ok the minute that trailer goes fishy or the winds blowin we know who will be pullin who :happydrunks:

and i doubt that trailer is only 5300lbs, I have a 21ft and it is almost 6dry

I was being generous. I really could not tell which manufacturer it is so I used specs from Eclipse RV. They make the "Attitude" line. It kinda looks like that brand.