rhino kings new car?

rhino king

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another sweet car, has all the option you want!!!

2006 Sandwinder 5 seater

Turnkey LS1 w/Truck intake

Chrome package with carbon fiber cover

Mendeola 2D W/G50 upgrade

Charlyn Power steering

Front & Rear disc brakes

Quick Release Light Bar

Nash Custom paint

Candy Powder with swirl

Only one trip on this car and it performed outstanding. Car is located 50 miles north of Bakersfield and the owner says he will make it worth the drive from socal.

For more information contact Buddy @ 559-359-7158

post-114-1164756556.jpg

post-114-1164756565.jpg

post-114-1164756575.jpg

post-114-1164756585.jpg

post-114-1164756592.jpg

Edited by JoeDuner

wtf?? Are you talking to yourself? :jester: :laughoff: Or did you realize after the fact of posting? :headbang1::woo_hoo:

I feel really stupid right about now..... :laughoff:

I tried to delete my post before anyone read it, couldnt figure out how to and took too long so I know someone already read it, and I would look really stupid if someone read it and noticed I deleted it.... :DDRrocks:

Edited by chuckharrisjr

I feel really stupid right about now..... :woo_hoo:

I tried to delete my post before anyone read it, couldnt figure out how to and took too long so I know someone already read it, and I would look really stupid if someone read it and noticed I deleted it.... :headbang1:

:DDRrocks::laughoff::laughoff: :jester:

i dunno guys the more i see the more i dont trust half of the buggies being biult out there.We al know you play with turbos and blowers your playing with high heat and an early demise of your motor. pound 4 pound the ls1s northstars and sb chevys are the best bang for buck stock .in my opinion

id be more worried about the biulding of the frames dam that yellow car that wasnt right 4 rolls and its destroyd !! that thing is scrap. ive seen pics of funcos broke in half on the dune buggy . com sight. i would be more worried about a decent chassi then the motor .

by the time you turbo charge a subaru to make its power that a stock ls1 makes and still wont make the tourqe. and its more suseptable to breakage than the stock one

but rk i would say get a decent frame lightweight small motor isnt what its cracked up to be

strong frame heavier car and use tourqe from a v8 :D:headbang1:

jusy my 2 cents as a L.T. owner ex turbo owner and a blower owner at present.

i dunno guys the more i see the more i dont trust half of the buggies being biult out there.We al know you play with turbos and blowers your playing with high heat and an early demise of your motor. pound 4 pound the ls1s northstars and sb chevys are the best bang for buck stock .in my opinion

id be more worried about the biulding of the frames dam that yellow car that wasnt right 4 rolls and its destroyd !! that thing is scrap. ive seen pics of funcos broke in half on the dune buggy . com sight. i would be more worried about a decent chassi then the motor .

by the time you turbo charge a subaru to make its power that a stock ls1 makes and still wont make the tourqe. and its more suseptable to breakage than the stock one

but rk i would say get a decent frame lightweight small motor isnt what its cracked up to be

strong frame heavier car and use tourqe from a v8 :D:headbang1:

jusy my 2 cents as a L.T. owner ex turbo owner and a blower owner at present.

I am going to put 2k down on a extreme performance rail on friday ,,it will take a year build,,, i love how the car is built,,and looks,,,any comments welcome

post-238-1164859657.jpg

post-238-1164859672.jpg

Edited by rhino king

I am going to put 2k down on a extreme performance rail on friday ,,it will take a year build,,, i love how the car is built,,and looks,,,any comments welcome

I havent heard a bad thing about the extreme cars. What chassis are you looking at, I know someone with a double throw down and its big barely fits into a weeekend warrior front wheel up on the wheel well, some people dont care about taking wheels on & off I have to take all 4 wheels off and put donuts on to get it in the trailer (becoming a big pain in the a$$ :headbang1: ) I'm hearing the new echo II is the $hit your a bigger man then me no-way could I wait a year for a car, they must have up their production it was a 19 month wait.