Got my new trailer!

Don29palms

ya know don, youre not gonna have enough room for your rail in there :headbang1:

that is one nice trailer!!

congrats

nice floor plan too

rampage 326

you know that the mfg, skyline, is one of the only mfg's that I know of that weigh their trailers @ the factory, instead of gayestimating, errrrrrrr guesstimation??

post-457-1163247902.jpg

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

This trailer is HUGE. My truck pulls it amazingly well even up the hills. I am sooooo looking forward to not having to go 25mph uphill. Dumont is the only place I've been that is uphill both ways. :headbang1: This trailer definitely has enough cargo area for my buggy( 18'2" to the first cabinet)but I still will have to change the rear tires. I also have to take the couches off the walls because my car is so wide. I already have that worked out. This gives me another reason to look forward to going out to Dumont.

This trailer is HUGE. My truck pulls it amazingly well even up the hills. I am sooooo looking forward to not having to go 25mph uphill. Dumont is the only place I've been that is uphill both ways. :driver: This trailer definitely has enough cargo area for my buggy( 18'2" to the first cabinet)but I still will have to change the rear tires. I also have to take the couches off the walls because my car is so wide. I already have that worked out. This gives me another reason to look forward to going out to Dumont.

do you go out 241 or go out through 177 to 95 or cut up through amboy ???either way you got hills bro alot of hills i live up the hill from you in applevalley nice rig

Edited by barefoot bob

Off Skyline's website:

Unloaded Vehicle Weight: 7600

:idiot::boxer: yyyyyyeah...surrrrre! :banghead: I bet that thing is every bit of 9500 lbs...at least. Mine states it is 9200 empty, but I bet it's even more than that.

We'll have to have some meetings in that bad boy over Turkey Day, Don! :driver::laughoff::drinkbeer: