Terry, aka; ynot's surgery update

b370

All is well!! and he is currently in recovery. Surgery took a little longer than expected, but no complications. As of just a few minutes ago he is still under anesthesia, but in recovery. They will be waking him up in a little while. I plan to stop in @ the hospital tomorrow to visit with him, so I will post an update to his recovery, and condition as soon as I get home...

Get well soon Terry! :shocked2:

Thanks for the update, Walt!

I am glad to hear everything went smoothly and wish him a speedy recovery. :D

When are you going to the hospital to visit him? I'd like to go if it is ok and it is a time that I can make it. Let me know. :shocked2:

Pete:

If all goes well I'd like to stop by during lunch tomorrow and maybe again after work. Let me know what is good for you and maybe we can hook up tomorrow afternoon/evening.

For anyone that cant make it... You can post here and I will print off the page to bring to him. May have to cheer his old @$$ up, and I do look forward to the next dune trip with him. Our ride yesterday after the wind stopped was just short of perfection. Virgin sand.... and no one around. I dont think it gets any better than that...

Pete:

If all goes well I'd like to stop by during lunch tomorrow and maybe again after work. Let me know what is good for you and maybe we can hook up tomorrow afternoon/evening.

For anyone that cant make it... You can post here and I will print off the page to bring to him. May have to cheer his old @$$ up, and I do look forward to the next dune trip with him. Our ride yesterday after the wind stopped was just short of perfection. Virgin sand.... and no one around. I dont think it gets any better than that...

What hospital is he at? I doubt I can do lunch, but it would be cool if we could go down after work...like after 6 ish.

Pete:

Terry is over at Valley Hospital on Shadow. (between Alta and Charleston next to the 15 and 95) Give me a call and maybe we can run up together. 702-286-1683.. its on 24-7

I'll check tomorrow to see what visiting hours are so we dont show up late.

Pete:

Terry is over at Valley Hospital on Shadow. (between Alta and Charleston next to the 15 and 95) Give me a call and maybe we can run up together. 702-286-1683.. its on 24-7

I'll check tomorrow to see what visiting hours are so we dont show up late.

ok cool, let me know if we can go over when I said, like 6 ish.

Terry, get well soon. The dunes will still be there when you are ready. Don't worry, I can take your rail out for you a couple of times so she doesn't have to miss out like you! LOL Just Kidding! Hurry up and heal so we can go dunin again! Here's to a speedy recovery! :laughoff: :north_pole:

Quick update on Terry...... He is doing well but in pain. (as to be expected) Its possible he will be coming home tomorrow night but he wont know until later tomorrow afternoon.

dreamrr;

Terry had back surgery on monday morning. They fused his L4 and L5 vertebrae. He was racing in Lake Elsinore (I think) and an LT500 landed on his back. Since then he has had a lot of back pain and several surgerys. Hopefully this will correct the pains hes been having over the last year or so.

Quick update on Terry...... He is doing well but in pain. (as to be expected) Its possible he will be coming home tomorrow night but he wont know until later tomorrow afternoon.

dreamrr;

Terry had back surgery on monday morning. They fused his L4 and L5 vertebrae. He was racing in Lake Elsinore (I think) and an LT500 landed on his back. Since then he has had a lot of back pain and several surgerys. Hopefully this will correct the pains hes been having over the last year or so.

Glad to hear he will be coming home tomorrow, hopefully. He will be alot more comfortable at home.. He will be in quite a bit of pain for a while. He needs to take it easy and rest till he heals. Get well soon Terry. :thumb: Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.