desertskyz

Effen Nick! :fart: :laughoff: :dunce: :thumb::loser:

I know, Tony, I am just givin ya sh*t. :laughing::thumb: come on! :blink:

As for Bert, your a$$ hurts, get over it. Really... does it make that much of a difference if you are a moderator or not? :shake: Whats the big deal? Do you just want your profile to say staff? Is that it? The whole "moderator" thing has NOTHING to do with who we like better than the next guy. :thumb:

Do you really care that much if someone posts something offensive or something that breaks the rules so you can take care of it? :dunno:

Being a moderator takes way tooooooo much responsibility. I just prefer being part of the outer circle staff. The job of jester works well for me. Just NO FAT JOKES. :drinkbeer:

Cheers To That. Im an Admin on another site and I am starting to miss the good ol days when I could tell somebody off and not have to worry that Im representing the website... But I still like it. I think that this ddr.com is moderated very nicely its neat and organised.. Its Like one big family.

Edited by Resident^Blonde

you guys got it all muffed up who cares about the admin job the better job is a posterer.

im a posterer :fro:

You mean a " Poster Child" :drinkbeer: For what I don't know. I sure someone out there does. :laughing: Maybe for BATHROOM #5 :drinkbeer::driver:

Just kidding. I thought I would just give you some sH#t. :flipoff: Oh Hell! :ninja::laughoff: No pun intented.

Edited by desertskyz

Basically edits any posts needing editing for content. They can delete posts, move topics, and a have a few other permissions. They help the admins make sure that the type of content on this board stays within the limits of the rules.

ummmm...been guilty of that a few times.....

i would say sorry...but i think that its job security for ya pete..... :freakin_nuts: :laughoff: