california people...where do you eat in BAker?

Richard Cheese

Yes firepole hit the nail on the head... if she wants to make a dozen egg scramble feast it takes her a hour to go thru each egg and pick out the little white spermy thing and throw it away... I was like COOK the damn things allready.. then gave up and went to baker. :D

Yeah, that chit was annoying. Like she would be able to taste the difference anyways. :finger::thumb::woo_hoo:

I said I'd make breakfast, then as I sit there hungry as hell watching her pick out each and every one of em I wanted to choke her!!!!...... :laughoff: COME ON!!!!!! :laughoff:

Man they need Sonic out West. (I know, besides Bakersfield)

Plenty of Sonic's in Las Vegas.

Great Onion Rings and BLT's. The burgers are pretty tasteless.

As for 'Mad Greek". They place is extremely overpriced but I do grab a Strawberry Shake once in a while. They are very, very good.

We always try to eat when camp is set up because cooking is a big part of our trips. A few here can atest.

Plenty of Sonic's in Las Vegas.

Great Onion Rings and BLT's. The burgers are pretty tasteless.

As for 'Mad Greek". They place is extremely overpriced but I do grab a Strawberry Shake once in a while. They are very, very good.

We always try to eat when camp is set up because cooking is a big part of our trips. A few here can atest.

Yep, I can atest to that! :cripple: :fatdance: :ahhhhh:

We can't say their is any good food in Baker.

The Mad Greek is nothing like when the old man ran it. Filthy too.

Everything else in Baker is pretty bad as well.

Most of the stores have items beyond their freshness dates except the store at the Jack in the Box.

Best off going into Pahrump.

Even the Wall Mart snack counter has better food than Baker.

I have to say the Arby's tasted pretty good when we stopped there before heading home Sunday, but then yet we were starving after getting the trailer loaded and ready we realized we had a flat tire with a staple in it due to the previous campers before us so we had to change a trailer tire. So four hours of loading and changing a tire we were hungry. And come to find out the guy camped next to us had 3 tires with nails also. Thanks to all those campers for burning the wood with nails in it and pallets with nail and staples!!