Christmas Party

dunefreak

Hey freak.. Hang my special glass's on OJ that way ill be there in spirit :D LOL... Wish i could make it but unfortunatley we are traveling.. Everyone have a safe christmas and DONT DRINK AND DRIVE them cops will be out.. wait till thursday if your going to do that. LOL

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey freak.. Hang my special glass's on OJ that way ill be there in spirit :D LOL... Wish i could make it but unfortunatley we are traveling.. Everyone have a safe christmas and DONT DRINK AND DRIVE them cops will be out.. wait till thursday if your going to do that. LOL

Wish you could make it too. Have a happy holiday and drive safe on your trip! :rockwoot:

I'll be sure to take some pics on Saturday for those that can't make it. :laughoff:

..after 7pm.... :slap: come on.....I'm not that bad.

We shall see. :dunno:

:drunk: This kid does......my sickness has put me behind and I wanna be duning the day after Xmas!! :barf: Now I gotsta dew obertime.....post-475-1166717990.gif

:drunk: Are you CRAZY!!!???? No sugar that late at night mister! :laughoff:

Haha damn no slurpee's for jon :rockwoot: , atleast hell be out tell after 7 :drunk:

Hey Pete, the kids are covered!! Davey and I will both be there but we (just 1 of us, LOL) do need a pm with directions and let me know if there is anything in particular you would like us to bring. Like maybe ice?? Anyone thought of that yet? :D:laughing:

:jester:

Hey Pete, the kids are covered!! Davey and I will both be there but we (just 1 of us, LOL) do need a pm with directions and let me know if there is anything in particular you would like us to bring. Like maybe ice?? Anyone thought of that yet? :D:beercheers:

:dunno:

right on, cool! and yes...ICE. We will need some. :drunk::thumb:

PM sent :xmas_wink:

Can me and the orages come? sounds like fun. :beercheers:

Are you freakin kidding me? You don't have to ask! :dunno::thumb:

We'd love to have you guys too! Tell 9digit, JJ, & B-rad if you talk to them as well unless they already saw the post.

See you guys there! :xmas_wink:

Hey if anyone has any decent DVD flicks, bring em over. :dunno: I think Bad Santa would be a great hoiday movie to throw on sometime throughout the night while :beercheers:

Umm, let's see, I've got:

A Little Christmas Tail

Miracle on 69 Street

Babes in Boyland

and Baaad Santa

I'll bring 'em all!!!