DUMONT HILLSHOOTERS

nlvredneck

Ive ran both comp cut padla brats,haulers and UL Haulers.The padla brats are 10x better duning tire than the haulers.They slide way better and are the lightest sand tire you can get.If you are worried about holes dont get them grooved.I duned my comp cut brats for a very long time with no holes,they are a 4 ply tire.They also offer tire slime in them incase they do puncture.If you are careful not to blatantly run things over it wont be a problem..The padla brats are the BEST all around performing tire hands down.The best hillshooting tire IMO is the UL haulers.I dune my 22" haulers and its no walk in the park because all the sidewall flex.If you go with a regular or UL hauler i would recommend a 21" 6 cup on 8x7 or 8x8 wheels.If you get padla brats i would get 6 cup comps on 8x7 wheels.The brats cant match the top speed of the haulers and the haulers arent are nice to dune as the brats.Pick your preference and get them.I would order them from Fullerton Sand Sports.You can get there number in the search on the net.Ask for Joe.He has both haulers and brats in stock with a nice variety of wheel sizes.

Edited by Sand_YFZ

I just got my Haulers before T-Day on a rush order from Fullerton. I talked with Joe the guy Sand_YFZ suggested and he ROCKS!!! Joe was able to get me the tires ordered from skat trak (he was out at the time) and to my house in 1 week.

Ive ran both comp cut padla brats,haulers and UL Haulers.The padla brats are 10x better duning tire than the haulers.They slide way better and are the lightest sand tire you can get.If you are worried about holes dont get them grooved.I duned my comp cut brats for a very long time with no holes,they are a 4 ply tire.They also offer tire slime in them incase they do puncture.If you are careful not to blatantly run things over it wont be a problem..The padla brats are the BEST all around performing tire hands down.The best hillshooting tire IMO is the UL haulers.I dune my 22" haulers and its no walk in the park because all the sidewall flex.If you go with a regular or UL hauler i would recommend a 21" 6 cup on 8x7 or 8x8 wheels.If you get padla brats i would get 6 cup comps on 8x7 wheels.The brats cant match the top speed of the haulers and the haulers arent are nice to dune as the brats.Pick your preference and get them.I would order them from Fullerton Sand Sports.You can get there number in the search on the net.Ask for Joe.He has both haulers and brats in stock with a nice variety of wheel sizes.

joe is the shizzle

i bought my 22" extremes from him, and he shipped them on the WRONG rim..... he payed for 1 day air back to fullerton, then 1 day aired them to me in bako, corrected.

he will get my business again when it is time to buy!!! :beercheers: :xmas_wink: :thumb: (too bad Wal <Fart and Bust Buy can't follow suit :dunno: )

• 1 year later...

I just got my Haulers before T-Day on a rush order from Fullerton. I talked with Joe the guy Sand_YFZ suggested and he ROCKS!!! Joe was able to get me the tires ordered from skat trak (he was out at the time) and to my house in 1 week.

if you dont mind me asking... how much did u pay for those?? cus to get those in one week is like a steal. PM me if u dont want to post on here

• 4 weeks later...

I will recomend the skat trak with the 7 paddel it work well for my basnhee in the hills

:thumb::banghead: COME ON!!!!!! What the hell is a paddel and a basnhee?????? I have to ask.........can you just not spell or do you get SOOOOOOO excited when you are typing, your fingers can't keep up with your brain? Can I "recomend" effin spell check???????