Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Thanks Dave! :barf:

It looks like it won't effect us at all.

We'll see. :barf:

I wish they'd just fix it already.

:barf: I know.... Lets just send them more $ and see if that helps. :barf:

:barf:

On a better note:

Dumont Rules :laughoff:

And

:barf:

My route takes me up the 215. However, they are not closing down until 9:00pm. It is the ride home on Sunday thats the killer. :thumb:

Posted

My route takes me up the 215. However, they are not closing down until 9:00pm. It is the ride home on Sunday thats the killer. :thumb:

Do you live in the Northwest? If so take the backway to dumont.

Posted

Pete, I'll think of you when I'm shooting across the face of a dune and every time I go over the top...... :thumb: But seriously, I hope your mom gets better, I'll think good thoughts...... :D:barf:

Posted

Sorry to hear about you mom, I hope everything works out for the best and hopefully soon!!! If you make it out to the dunes, I will see you at the south pole, if not hope to meet you in the future.

Best wishes to your mom!!!

Posted

Do you live in the Northwest? If so take the backway to dumont.

Randog and I both live in SoCal. We have to contend with the Caltrans construction at the 15 / 215 interchange. I wish there was a back way.

Posted

Ill be There camped near bath 6. :coocoo::thumb:

Looks like its the 215 closed at interchage to 15 in devore so i think 15 will be open.

Posted

See I'm delegated to the outer circle again. I'm no longer a celebrity but just a so called groupie or hanger on of sorts. :argue:

hey Don the outercircle of groupies welcomes you we have just as much fun and don't have to behave :thumb::laughoff::coocoo: plus we get to :argue: the so called celebs

Posted

Pete,

Hope your mom gets better soon.

Totally understand, if you don't make it out.

Keep us posted how she's doing.

K Bud?

Thanks

R-

Posted

Hey everybody.........it appears as if my group is slowing falling apart for this weekend. The wife and I still want to go, but don't want to be by our lonesome. Was wondering if anyone would mind us pulling up and taking a little bit or real estate next to thier camp? It hasn't totally fallen apart, but if it does, I was just wondering. It will be me, my wife, my 2 year old daughter, and my little dog. Just wondering....Thanks.

:ahhhhh: :laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

Hey everybody.........it appears as if my group is slowing falling apart for this weekend. The wife and I still want to go, but don't want to be by our lonesome. Was wondering if anyone would mind us pulling up and taking a little bit or real estate next to thier camp? It hasn't totally fallen apart, but if it does, I was just wondering. It will be me, my wife, my 2 year old daughter, and my little dog. Just wondering....Thanks.

:ahhhhh: :laughoff::laughoff:

campin with cptnkirk and mike 156 just passed the rock pile feel free don't think they will mind

Posted

It really sucks but it looks as though I won't be able to make it out this weekend. My mom is in the hospital with heart troubles and I am staying in town until I know she is ok. If anything changes for the better I will post up if I end up making it out.

Having a broken toyhauler window and my Tahoe to fix this week doesn't make my chances of going any better either. :laughoff:

hope your mom gets better if you need anything just holler

Posted

Hey everybody.........it appears as if my group is slowing falling apart for this weekend. The wife and I still want to go, but don't want to be by our lonesome. Was wondering if anyone would mind us pulling up and taking a little bit or real estate next to thier camp? It hasn't totally fallen apart, but if it does, I was just wondering. It will be me, my wife, my 2 year old daughter, and my little dog. Just wondering....Thanks.

:ahhhhh: :laughoff::laughoff:

Dan is correct we wouldnt mind at all if you or anyone else wanted to camp with us we all have kids and dogs. Turn right when you pass the ranger station go down 300-400 yards its usually not as dusty in that area. its a real fun group of people

Posted

I and my wife, two daughters and my son will be camping back by the bluff to the left of the ranger's station. Sense our group baled on us also we would not mind the company if you like . :laughoff: :ahhhhh: :laughoff:

Posted

I and my wife, two daughters and my son will be camping back by the bluff to the left of the ranger's station. Sense our group baled on us also we would not mind the company if you like . :laughoff::laughoff: :mc_smiley:

Thanks everybody :redhat: It looks as if there will be a camp after all. One other motorhome and a couple of straglers, so it doesn't appear as if we will be by our lonesome. Dinicolada, if you want to come camp with us, you are more than welcome to. I plan on being at my usual spot which is about 75 yards north of the camp host, the gentleman with the bright orange construction mesh fence around his camp next to bathroom #10. But anyway, everybody drive safe getting out there and I'm looking forward to meeting at least a couple of you. I plan on being at the group ride Sat. at 2pm...........See-Ya there :dance: :laughoff:

Let's go have a good time and hope the best for Pete's mom................ :laughoff::idiot::slap: :ahhhhh: :driver:

Posted

Thanks Mike, Roy, and everyone else. She goes into today for either quadruple or triple bypass surgery and we are really hoping and praying for the best.

Take plenty of pics, everyone.

Posted

looks like im going riding with the boss out at nelson this weekend.. Thx chris1223 for hookin me up with the trailer to haul all of our sh*t out there.. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...