Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just wondering who else was coming that weekend? That the 1st weekend of the drags right? Should be a pretty good time. See you all out there....Semper Fi, Woody :icon_twisted:

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'll be there the weekend of the 14th, pretty sure that's the race weekend. Come out that weekend also and have a good time....Semper Fi, Woody :icon_twisted:

Posted

Ok, now that's figured out..... :icon_twisted: Who is coming out for the 1st sand drag event of the new year and to drink some :beercheers: and hang out to have a good time....Semper Fi, Woody

Posted

I'll be out there, think my Pops is taking out his rail to the dunes for the first time since he finished it. Should be a fun weekend. I'll probably cruise by the hill to see some race action, but think it will be a duning weekend for me. Need to get in some good riding.

Posted

Im in!!! Planning on making my brother pay for it, since I still dont have a job!! :beercheers:

Theres a bunch of people supposed to be there from what I understand.

But Rule #1, THERE IS NO DDR CAMP!!!! :rockwoot::banghead::laughoff: :icon_twisted:

Posted

Yeah, I plan on watching alot and riding the dunes as well, I can't compete with those guys. I've got some friends that will be racing though. I'll probably take the truck out to the hill that day, but will be riding alot the rest depending on how crowded it is, big weekends I just hang out more than anything for fun. Should be a damn good time though. See you all out there....Semper Fi, Woody :icon_twisted:

What? No DDR camp :beercheers: , guess we'll just have to camp with everyone else then.....

Posted

I will be out for the weekend but not doing any riding. I might make the trip to banshee hill to watch for a little bit but the doc suggested that I don't do anything "stupid" that pretty much leaves me in camp!! :P

Posted

you got the rhino so it cant be that bad.. :D

How did you think I was going to go watch the races at Banshee hill? Walk or crawl? :D

I just have to put it in cruise. No dunes and nice and easy.

Posted (edited)

Now Lets be nice to the elderly. You can use my electic chair. We'll get someone to throw on an A-arm lift and some badass rear suspension. with a walker attachment. :rockwoot::banghead::laughoff: Just kidding. :icon_twisted: :beercheers:

Edited by desertskyz
Posted

I'm ready for next weekend, this Fla thing was ok, but I've missed a couple good weekends that should have been riding. I'll see ya next weekend so we can kick back and relax...... :icon_twisted: Semper Fi, Woody

Posted

Now Lets be nice to the elderly. You can use my electic chair. We'll get someone to throw on an A-arm lift and some badass rear suspension. with a walker attachment. :rockwoot::banghead::laughoff: Just kidding. :icon_twisted: :beercheers:

Just make sure you turbo the motor and i am in.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...