THE 2STROKE DIRTBIKE VS. 4 STROKE DIRTBIKES

I thought I knew everything and a 4stroke when you want to be in front of the dust and teach a kid a thing or two.

IM ONLY 14 AND I THINK I CAN TEACH SOME GUYS A THING OR 2 I GOT THAT NATURAL TALENT MAN IM JUST A DUNE RIDER AND A 2 STROKE KINDA GUY NO MATTER WHAT YA 450S BEAT ME WHNE IM GEARED DOWN FOR TORQUE BUT WITH MY STOCK GEARING IN I BLOW BY THE 450S

I remember you getting your a$$ whipped at Amargosa by my buddies....then you got all mad at us and yelled...."I'm only 13!!" :beercheers:

Still a sore loser?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would be even faster on that 250 if you didnt have that crap skat trak intimidator paddle on there... that thing is JUNK!

Turbo Paddle all the way..

i can hook anyone up in town with a turbo paddle cheaper than MTC hehe

ease of riding, 4 stroke all the way, just throttle out of anything, no real need to shift much, much more relaxing. no mixing gas. doesnt blow up as often....

whats funner to ride? 2 stroke, powerband, high rpms, lotsa shifting, all that stuff. cheaper maintnence and fixes.

You would be even faster on that 250 if you didnt have that crap skat trak intimidator paddle on there... that thing is JUNK!

Turbo Paddle all the way..

i can hook anyone up in town with a turbo paddle cheaper than MTC hehe

I kno my skat trak is sh*t but i cant afford anything right now im tryin to just get by i dont have my paretns buy me sh*t for my bike cuz all they do it wine about it and i dont have a job just wait anyone that talked $hit before wait for the cr500 to roll out then talk some ight

ease of riding, 4 stroke all the way, just throttle out of anything, no real need to shift much, much more relaxing. no mixing gas. doesnt blow up as often....

whats funner to ride? 2 stroke, powerband, high rpms, lotsa shifting, all that stuff. cheaper maintnence and fixes.

Dan, is it really cheaper to rebuild when you have to do it every other fuggin trip????? :surrender:

I kno my skat trak is sh*t but i cant afford anything right now im tryin to just get by i dont have my paretns buy me sh*t for my bike cuz all they do it wine about it and i dont have a job just wait anyone that talked $hit before wait for the cr500 to roll out then talk some ight

Tell your dad to hook me up on my exhaust and ill get you a decent tire! I can get turbo paddles just shy of $40 bucks if memory serves me right! most places in town want 50+

Who give s a fk how fast you are on SOMEONE ELSES BIKE

You must be a hill shooter then huh? :laughing:

I remember this one old guy on a new Honda 450 who couldn't get past me and Pauly on our little 250's in the dunes. :laughoff: He was friends with stalteri920. :laughoff: :monkeedance2:

Haha, that guy still is old and slow. Watch out 4 the 07 comimg by ya next time though :laughoff::laughoff:

HOW BOUT I JUST KICK YOUR a$$ ON THE HILL WITH A RAPTOR 700R YOU TALK TO MUCH sh*t AND ILL FIND A YFZ TO BEAT YOUR a$$ ON 2 IF I NEED TO

ha anyone can ride in a striaght line , and see gotta find someone elses bike , ride your own , So after i whoop you up comp you gonna scream your only 13 like you did last time you got beat :thumb::thumb:

I remember you getting your a$$ whipped at Amargosa by my buddies....then you got all mad at us and yelled...."I'm only 13!!" :thumb:

Still a sore loser?

haha were all gona hear it again after a whoop him :thumb:

Edited by 1bad4fiddy

ha anyone can ride in a striaght line , and see gotta find someone elses bike , ride your own , So after i whoop you up comp you gonna scream your only 13 like you did last time you got beat :mc_smiley: :DDRrocks:

Anyone can talk sh*t like you chase you think your hard put up or shut up. Ur never at the dunes anyway so what does it matter ill roll on my moms quad vs your quad ight cocky a$$ ill show you how its done through the dunes and then go past you, and ya those guys were talkin sh*t and laughing so i was like im only 13 ight i dont have tons of money and i dont work

Anyone can talk sh*t like you chase you think your hard put up or shut up. Ur never at the dunes anyway so what does it matter ill roll on my moms quad vs your quad ight cocky a$$ ill show you how its done through the dunes and then go past you, and ya those guys were talkin sh*t and laughing so i was like im only 13 ight i dont have tons of money and i dont work

nice burn on chase but my question is are you black is ebonics your thing ???

are you gonna say things like ax my mom

:mc_smiley:

Actually ***** read your first post , your braggin about all this talent that you dont have , ive seen you ride man , my mom could out ride your a$$ on a 90 , see always your moms quad or your dad's quad dont u have anything of your own ? Why dont i borrow my friends bike from work with a gxsr motor and walk all over you? because i dont care how fast his sh*t is i ride my own , so ask mommy and daddy to buy there lil girl a bigger faster bike

Edited by dunefreak