THE 2STROKE DIRTBIKE VS. 4 STROKE DIRTBIKES

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice copy and paste. :banghead::banghead:

I see this topic getting closed if this crap continues. You guys both need to grow up and remember the RULES of this forum.

look im done talking sh*t its people who talk sh*t that started it and richard cheese if i had a job if i had my other arm right now ok i have a broken shoulder blade and collar bone with a fractured humerous ok if i could wrench on my bike and everyone i beat i go and talk to be like what you got done to that bike or say something about my weight cuz thats where i beat most people is weight factor CLOSE THIS FORUM this is bull man people on here should get a long i wish people did if you think it needs to be closed then close it ill post one bout something else ight

Mr My sh!t dont stink , can out ride any one because he has so much talent needs to learn the meaning of this word

Arrogant is an adjective that may refer to having excessive pride in oneself. A person who is arrogant often exaggerates one's own worth or importance in an overbearing manner.

An example of being arrogant is someone who plays football and scores the most points out of any other member for their team, and say they don't need the team.

Often people who are arrogant are not aware of their own behavior or don't want to recognize they are arrogant. A person can be arrogant but not show it externally to others due to their thoughts, actions and emotions.

A strongly arrogant person will usually try to downplay other people's achievements or ideas in order to make themselves appear better. Arrogant people will even ignore or downplay good ideas from others, as they cannot accept that others might have better ideas than themselves.. This makes reasonable communication difficult and arguments impossible to resolve fairly as the arrogant person will not accept the other person's point of view, no matter how logical/intuitive or correct it is, because the arrogant person is really having an emotional argument about their own arrogance.

Arrogance is an unpleasant unloving experience for people interacting with someone who has an arrogant personality. Most people do not like or enjoy being with excessively arrogant people which makes the arrogant person unpopular. Arrogant people do not notice this problem or cannot change their behavior because their personality/ego enjoys being arrogant much more than being liked by or having a respectful, loving and accepting attitude towards other people.

Arrogant people are often unable to realize they are not as good as they assume they are or have problems recognizing their own self limitations. Arrogant people are usually over competitive and don't know when to quit.

Often arrogant people can be overbearing and try to coerce/force people into doing what they don't want to do with little regard for the other persons feelings or the groups best interest.

Many movies and stories are made more entertaining and ease plot development by having characters that have an arrogant personality. Characters that are very arrogant and have a complete disregard for others are considered evil.

that is called plagerism ,

I'm leaning toward the 4 stroke myself for 2 reasons. Maintenance and fuel. Everything I bring can run on the same fuel including the tow vehicle and generator.

thats why we went with mainly 4 stroke my wifes is a 2 stroke but oil injected ( no more mixed gas jugs that for before were to hard to use up . i rode alot with the two strokes but for some reason i always mixed more than i should :banghead: and it just sits wasteing away .

We have both 2 & 4 strokes.

My Honda Xr 650r has been a great bike... :happydrunks: Plenty of power and can go much further than a 2 stroke, But it is being rebuilt from the lower end up at the cost of $1875.00!! Thats just the motor.. :woo_hoo:

I have put about 6-7 thousand miles on it from all over So Cal to Colorado in the last 4 years... And yes even Dumont!! :D But this is the most expensive over haul I have done yet!! I've always changed the oil on time and have kept the proper maintenance. Im really like'in the whole 2 stroke thing. You can go out and have a good time with all the power and speed you want and if it blows up it won't cost an arm and a leg to fix!! We just rebult the Banshee for about $700.00 and that was the from the crank up also.

The 4 stroke toys can ALL run on the same gas, " No Pre-Mix" and last a lot longer. The 2 strokes are just as fun, but don't cost a much to fix.

:woo_hoo:

Edited by Dune Family

whachoo allup in mah bidness 4? I gotsta jet ta muh ma f*ckin babymommy crib an' git high what the fk sup now? ya two need ta quit arguing an' just race ON YOUR OWN sh*t Don't make me come ovah there b*tch...

EBONICS TRANSLATOR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:happydrunks::woo_hoo: Now thats TOO funny! LMAO! :assrock: :woo_hoo:

fiddy and mohawk

first fiddy...you just turned 21, and even though you are 9 years mohawk's elder, you still have some maturing to do, as does most 21 yr olds. The younger ones man, you show them the way, not brow beat them and talk sh*t to them. How are you going to handle your own child when the time comes? this type of verbage does nothing but breed hate......amongst all of us that have certain things in common, and stand to lose them in the future if we are not careful. do you remember what is was like at age 13-14?? girls?.....peer pressure?????? trying to "fit in"??? cut the kid some slack...youre supposed to.

pimp for your sport, not yourself....jmo.

in the final analysis, when we are all around the campfire at night, or driving back from the dunes...does it really matter who beat who? if it is, then it isn't fun for half or more the people out there that feel that way. Just be happy you get to ride...it could be a lot worse.

mohawk. 14 yrs old huh??? and you got good riding skillz??glad to hear that your parents allow you to ride at that age, when I was your age, I didn't have anything to ride but an old 5hp mini bike that was a hunk o junk....If you haven't learned by socialization at school yet, there are plenty of people in the world that are.....well, not kind. You have to learn to put up with it, especially on the internet. the time and effort you spend combating them, and taking offense to what they say can be better spent in a more positive manner, like wrenching on your bike, or cleaning trash up @ dumont, or helping your peeps around the house...or...............i think you get my point. Be positive, cause being negative takes too much effort.

The time you spend from now until graduation from high school means the world to you now, but means nothing much once you get out of school and find your own niche. people change...the world changes, and all you have are the people you have things in common with, like fellow riders. even though you might be faster than them, how do you think they feel when you talk smack to them after you beat them???? that is where words of encouragement work better.

alright, the come to jesus meeting is offically over....you two stop fighting on the internet...it's freekin retarded :thumb:

ebonified

fiddy an' mohawk

first fiddy...ya just turned 21, an' even though ya iz 9 years mohawk'selder, ya still gots some maturing ta do, as do most 21 yr olds. The younger ones nig, ya show dem da way, not brow beat dem an' jive sh*t ta dem. How iz ya going ta handle yo' own child when da tyme comes? dis here type o' verbage do nuttin' but breed hate......amongst all o' us dat gots certain things in common, an' stand ta lose dem in da future if we's iz not careful. do ya remember what iz wuz like at age 13-14?? ho's?.....peer pressure?????? trying ta "fit in"??? cut da kid some slack...youre supposed ta.

pimp fo' yo' sport, not yourself....jmo.

in da final analysis, when we's iz all around da campfire at night, or rollin' back from da dunes...do it really matter who beat who? if it iz, then it ain't fun fo' half or mo' da peeps out dere dat feel dat way. Just be happy ya git ta ride...it could be uh lot worse.

mohawk. 14 yrs old huh??? an' ya got pimp-tight riding skillz??glad ta hear dat yo' parents allow ya ta ride at dat age, when I wuz yo' age, I didn't gots anythin' ta ride but an old 5hp mini bike dat wuz uh hunk o junk....If ya haven't learned by socialization at skoo yet, dere iz plenty o' peeps in da world dat iz.....well, not kind. You gots ta learn ta put up wiff it, especially on da internet. da tyme an' effort ya spend combating dem, an' taking offense ta what dey say can be bettah spent in uh mo' positive manner, like wrenching on yo' bike, or cleaning trash up @ dumont, or helping yo' peeps around da crib...or...............ah th'o't ya git muh ma f*ckin point. Be positive, cause being negative takes too much effort.

The tyme ya spend from now until graduation from high skoo means da world ta ya now, but means nuttin' much once ya git out o' skoo an' find yo' own niche. peeps change...da world changes, an' all ya gots iz da peeps ya gots things in common wiff, like fellow riders. even though ya might be faster than dem, how do ya th'o't dey feel when ya jive smack ta dem afta ya beat dem???? dat iz where werdz o' encouragement werk bettah.

an don't make me pull mah gat!

ebonified

fiddy an' mohawk

first fiddy...ya just turned 21, an' even though ya iz 9 years mohawk'selder, ya still gots some maturing ta do, as do most 21 yr olds. The younger ones nig, ya show dem da way, not brow beat dem an' jive sh*t ta dem. How iz ya going ta handle yo' own child when da tyme comes? dis here type o' verbage do nuttin' but breed hate......amongst all o' us dat gots certain things in common, an' stand ta lose dem in da future if we's iz not careful. do ya remember what iz wuz like at age 13-14?? ho's?.....peer pressure?????? trying ta "fit in"??? cut da kid some slack...youre supposed ta.

pimp fo' yo' sport, not yourself....jmo.

in da final analysis, when we's iz all around da campfire at night, or rollin' back from da dunes...do it really matter who beat who? if it iz, then it ain't fun fo' half or mo' da peeps out dere dat feel dat way. Just be happy ya git ta ride...it could be uh lot worse.

mohawk. 14 yrs old huh??? an' ya got pimp-tight riding skillz??glad ta hear dat yo' parents allow ya ta ride at dat age, when I wuz yo' age, I didn't gots anythin' ta ride but an old 5hp mini bike dat wuz uh hunk o junk....If ya haven't learned by socialization at skoo yet, dere iz plenty o' peeps in da world dat iz.....well, not kind. You gots ta learn ta put up wiff it, especially on da internet. da tyme an' effort ya spend combating dem, an' taking offense ta what dey say can be bettah spent in uh mo' positive manner, like wrenching on yo' bike, or cleaning trash up @ dumont, or helping yo' peeps around da crib...or...............ah th'o't ya git muh ma f*ckin point. Be positive, cause being negative takes too much effort.

The tyme ya spend from now until graduation from high skoo means da world ta ya now, but means nuttin' much once ya git out o' skoo an' find yo' own niche. peeps change...da world changes, an' all ya gots iz da peeps ya gots things in common wiff, like fellow riders. even though ya might be faster than dem, how do ya th'o't dey feel when ya jive smack ta dem afta ya beat dem???? dat iz where werdz o' encouragement werk bettah.

an don't make me pull mah gat!

ight richarddizzlecheesemynizzle i undur stand dius mun :thumb: