Big_Gunz_ Posted February 6, 2007 Posted February 6, 2007 You got it, Walt! Don29Palms originalpimp dunefreak Big_Gunz_ (crew of at least 8 quads) possibly stalteri920 GirlWithHorns Ocean03 northphelan Cracker ISBB ynot the kid with the mohawk helmet vegas style Quad_racer34 dinicolada & dinicolady DUNE SMURF & cdavego b370 the maybe list the*ovenman dman74 JoeDuner rogers807 Updated mine Pete, I should have 8 or 9 quads in my group. Quote
dinicolady Posted February 6, 2007 Posted February 6, 2007 I might have to make a day trip out too, sounds like a good time....SF Woody Ahhhh, that would be great if you can! Quote
Cracker Posted February 6, 2007 Posted February 6, 2007 Am I the only truck doing Sperry? I doubt I'll be able to keep up with the quads but my bed will have room if you want me to carry coolers. Quote
ynot Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 (edited) Who's leading this shindig? Also who is bringing up the rear as tailgunner? Edited February 7, 2007 by ynot Quote
dunefreak Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 Who's leading this shindig? Also who is bringing up the rear as tailgunner? OGP & I will volunteer to lead. He can carry a big azz cooler on the back of his Rhino too. Terry, do you know yet if you are kicking it with us :dance: or over by bathroom 9 :dunce: ? Quote
the kid with the mohawk helmet Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 I finally found out where ima be ill be close to bathroom 12 or so, I posted a pic of flag and trailor so hit me up or stop me when im out look for the hawk Quote
dinicolady Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 (edited) Am I the only truck doing Sperry? I doubt I'll be able to keep up with the quads but my bed will have room if you want me to carry coolers. If you are carrying some folks' coolers, I'm sure they won't get TOO far ahead of ya!! Who's leading this shindig? Also who is bringing up the rear as tailgunner? I think the answer to that may be the above quote! We'll have the kiddos with us, so we definately won't be at the head of the pack! Edited February 7, 2007 by dinicolady Quote
ynot Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 OGP & I will volunteer to lead. He can carry a big azz cooler on the back of his Rhino too. Terry, do you know yet if you are kicking it with us :dance: or over by bathroom 9 :dunce: ? Pete, I want to camp with you guys and have to convince Ken Irvin that it will be ok over there. He will be getting in around mid day on Friday and I will need to be able to direct him as to where your camp will be and who will be there. He is even older and onry than I am but is a nce guy and loves to ride his YFZ. He also will be on the sperry wash run with his Ranger. Let me know the location if you mark a spot on the map I can e mail that to him. So looking forward to this weekend! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 Pete, I want to camp with you guys and have to convince Ken Irvin that it will be ok over there. He will be getting in around mid day on Friday and I will need to be able to direct him as to where your camp will be and who will be there. He is even older and onry than I am but is a nce guy and loves to ride his YFZ. He also will be on the sperry wash run with his Ranger. Let me know the location if you mark a spot on the map I can e mail that to him. So looking forward to this weekend! OK, cool. No problem, Terry. I've met Ken before. We'll be in the same spot as we were at the cleanup last year- just before bathroom 6 or to the the right of it as you come up the road. (One of the blue circles/ bottom of B6 or upper half of C6) Don29Palms should be there first. he is getting there eaither early Fri am or Thurs night. You know what his new rig looks like right? Don's rig... Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 we will be bringing some firewood..any one else??? is it time yet?????? Quote
dunefreak Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 we will be bringing some firewood..any one else??? I'm gonna try and pick some up. Quote
ynot Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 I'm gonna try and pick some up. I will have some with me for Sat. nite! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 I plan on leaving that AM as well.. I will meet you at 7:30 at the shell station off Blue Diamond and Rainbow.. Last chance for fuel and snacks before the journey to dumont. Im gonna have to cancell that... Clarke f*cked me on my new tank... wont get it till monday at the earliest they are thinking more like mid week next week... I knew i shoulda just kept the damn desert tank but nooooooooo... i had to go change my effin mind and send it back. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 Im gonna have to cancell that... Clarke f*cked me on my new tank... wont get it till monday at the earliest they are thinking more like mid week next week... I knew i shoulda just kept the damn desert tank but nooooooooo... i had to go change my effin mind and send it back. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 Tell me bout it... Time to buy a backup bike.. LOL Quote
vegas style Posted February 7, 2007 Posted February 7, 2007 Got wood again i picked up a half bed load of firewood going to split it up and save half for pres weekend. should get us through one night. but as everyone knows you can never have enough wood so pitch in!! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 7, 2007 Author Posted February 7, 2007 is it Friday yett? Kayla where are you guys gonna be camped? w/ us? Got wood again i picked up a half bed load of firewood going to split it up and save half for pres weekend. should get us through one night. but as everyone knows you can never have enough wood so pitch in!! cool! Quote
dman74 Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 small correction Don29Palms originalpimp dunefreak Big_Gunz_ (crew of at least 8 quads) possibly stalteri920 GirlWithHorns Ocean03 northphelan Cracker ISBB ynot the kid with the mohawk helmet vegas style Quad_racer34 dinicolada & dinicolady DUNE SMURF & cdavego b370 DMAN74 the maybe list the*ovenman lvkc20 JoeDuner rogers807 :worthless_without_pics: Quote
dinicolady Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 I am SOOOOOOOOO ready for this weekend!! Did a weather check, it's going to be awesome, may even have to use the A/C this weekend! B) Headin' out early in the a.m., so we'll be out on the hunt for folks come Friday! We'll be the official welcome wagon! :worthless_without_pics: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 You missed something! small correction Don29Palms originalpimp dunefreak Big_Gunz_ (crew of at least 8 quads) possibly stalteri920 GirlWithHorns Ocean03 northphelan Cracker ISBB ynot the kid with the mohawk helmet vegas style Quad_racer34 dinicolada & dinicolady DUNE SMURF & cdavego b370 DMAN74 the maybe list the*ovenman lvkc20 JoeDuner rogers807 :worthless_without_pics: Quote
wingnut Posted February 8, 2007 Posted February 8, 2007 You guys shouldn't even go. Without me there it won't be fun at all!!!! :worthless_without_pics: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.