Where to fill your water tanks near Doumont

bam

First time going to Doumont over Presidents day weekend. Is there any where that you can fill up with water or do I need to fill up before I leave Vegas? I have heard that the Mad Greek in Baker will let you for a charge. Just want to find out before I go. Thanks

First time going to Doumont over Presidents day weekend. Is there any where that you can fill up with water or do I need to fill up before I leave Vegas? I have heard that the Mad Greek in Baker will let you for a charge. Just want to find out before I go. Thanks

the ultra mart, or whatever it is now will do so too. they also have an RV dump behind the store, where the fresh water is

Why don't you just fill your water before you leave? Does the weight difference matter that much? :shake:

I have never wanted to have to worry about where to fill up, no matter how far of a drive it is I have. :dunno:

yeah what he said before i used to worry pulling my 25ft fully loaded with 100 gallons of water with my half ton but now pullin with a diesel fresh water already in, just got to park and pull the bikes out and crack open one of these :bump:

post-638-1170193604.jpg

im sorry but i couldn't resist its Dumont :bump::D

Why don't you just fill your water before you leave? Does the weight difference matter that much? :shake:

I have never wanted to have to worry about where to fill up, no matter how far of a drive it is I have. :dunno:

sme here. used to worry about filling up somewhere else, got a better tow vehicle ,and don't haveto worry about it

the only thing you have to keep an eye on, and its only in extreme temp swings, are the clamps for the fresh water pipes coming loose, and losing your water all over the freeway :bump:

easy repair though :bs:

the ultra mart, or whatever it is now will do so too. they also have an RV dump behind the store, where the fresh water is

:bump::dunno::shake:

Dude, have you really ever seen that dump area? I'm not sure that water is very "fresh"!!! :bs::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::DDRrocks::barf:

Why don't you just fill your water before you leave? Does the weight difference matter that much? :thumb:

I have never wanted to have to worry about where to fill up, no matter how far of a drive it is I have. :laughoff:

Pete, if I remember correctly from working on the race car, gas and water is 7lbs. per gallon.........do the math, that's a lot of weight that could save on gas consumption. Although I fill my tanks before I leave my house, some may not want to.

I'm just saying................. :D

Pete, if I remember correctly from working on the race car, gas and water is 7lbs. per gallon.........do the math, that's a lot of weight that could save on gas consumption. Although I fill my tanks before I leave my house, some may not want to.

I'm just saying................. :D

I know the concern is weight, but I have never felt the difference between let's say 11,500 lbs and 13,000 lbs. :dunno: come on! :laughoff::thumb:

We took a trip up to Utah one year and I thought why should I carry all that weight up there so I did not fill the water tanks when we got to the camp area they had no water that really stunk now I bring it with us all the time and like Pete said it don’t make that much difference when your pulling 10.000lbs or so.

You could also fill up your water behind the old bun boy now Bob's Big Boy :D I can relate with the weight problem as for I only have a half ton 4x4 to pull my trailer :( every lil thing you can do to make it lighter works :dunno::dunno::dunno:

I pull my trailer with a 1/2 ton and I can feel the difference when starting out. I have a 120 gallon fresh tank. Thats an extra almost 1000 lbs I dont want to be towing for very long.

thats 960 lbs..................... :D

:fatdance: Close enough....what's another 40lbs when you're already almost at a half-ton worth of water?