Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

we will be there hope no issues this time and with sheet metal

sheet metal? What was the issue last time w/ sheet metal? I thought it was an intercooler hose that was the trouble on the last ride? :rockwoot:

Posted

sheet metal? What was the issue last time w/ sheet metal? I thought it was an intercooler hose that was the trouble on the last ride? :rockwoot:

it was but i took the car to jones fab in upland and had all the sheet metal done. so it will finally have sheet metal on it

Posted

it was but i took the car to jones fab in upland and had all the sheet metal done. so it will finally have sheet metal on it

doh! I forgot you didn't have the sheet metal on your car yet. I understand now. :stick_smack::rockwoot:

Posted

:offtopic: I'm gonna start a thread soon enough. :offtopic:

ha ha ha ha ha petes gotta secret........................................................................ :laughing:

and as i said ill be there to ride lol back on topic :P

Posted

ha ha ha ha ha petes gotta secret........................................................................ :dunno:

No...not really. I just don't have much news as of yet. :laughing:

:offtopic:

DDR ride :offtopic:

Posted (edited)

No...not really. I just don't have much news as of yet. :bawl:

:flipoff:

DDR ride :laughing:

i quoted to keep on topic with this just being the underlying tone therefore your :barf:

no wait you did the same thing :bawl::bawl::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

ha ha round eye you smart cookie.......................

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

and im still going to try to make the ddr ride................ :P:laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob
Posted

I can't make saterday but I will be there sunday lookin for pete to get him some stuff for the clean up.

hope to meet lots of the ddr people and get a ddr sticker for df.

See you on sunday

Posted

Im ouy , my bikes in the shop and wont be done tell after pres weekend :dunno:

I am trying to come out, but it will be me and my daughter for the day if I go. Maybe someone will let us park next to them, so my truck is not sitting unprotected?

Posted

I am trying to come out, but it will be me and my daughter for the day if I go. Maybe someone will let us park next to them, so my truck is not sitting unprotected?

You can park near our group. :dunno:

Posted

ok this may be a silly question but I am going to ask anyway...

do the younger kids go on the ride also or is it just the adults ?

I have a 7 year old who rides a predator 90 :beercheers:

Just thought i would ask thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...