Presidents Day DDR ride

dunefreak

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this may be a silly question but I am going to ask anyway...

do the younger kids go on the ride also or is it just the adults ?

I have a 7 year old who rides a predator 90 :bawl:

Just thought i would ask thanks

Well here's how it usually goes....

The ride is mostly just a good way to meet up, say hi, shoot the chit for a lil with each other and get to meet some peeps from the site. Then when we leave in a huge group, it usually branches off into several different paced groups of bikes/buggies. It's kinda like pick whatever pace you wanna go and go with that group. :think: If all goes well and nobody breaks there ride on the way, we all try and meet back up at the north pole. :bawl: :worthless_without_pics: :grin::ninja:

Ok maybe it won't be much of a ride since the dunes will be so damn crowded, but we'll do our best to try! :think: At least meet up for a brew and chat and say hi. :worthless_without_pics: :bawl:

Same time, same place as usual....

Saturday, Feb 17th 2:00PM at the South pole.

Sound good? Who's gonne be there? :ninja:

Don't know where the south pole is? Do a search here on the forum for "south pole" or check out the map----> here

BIG RICK WILL BE THERE.......

Im really hoping to make it... I'd like to meet some folks from DDR ... I race in Daytona Friday night hop on the plane and get to LV prob around 1am then load my junk up ..hopefully leave vegas by 9am...Im looking forward to seeing what its all about... 8 months on the east coast 1000 miles away from sand pretty much sucked.....

You can park near our group. :headbang1:

Very cool thank you!! I hope we make it, been looking forward to putting names to faces. I will PM you, to find where you are parking, pretty sure I know but just to make sure.

Edited by mineurbiz

Im really hoping to make it... I'd like to meet some folks from DDR ... I race in Daytona Friday night hop on the plane and get to LV prob around 1am then load my junk up ..hopefully leave vegas by 9am...Im looking forward to seeing what its all about... 8 months on the east coast 1000 miles away from sand pretty much sucked.....

So your back from the east coast then? :headbang1::D

So your back from the east coast then? :headbang1::D

Yeah... I never really said anything because theres only about 2 people on here who would know what the heck I was talking about.... Big time auto racing isnt really what it's cracked up to be...

Yeah... I never really said anything because theres only about 2 people on here who would know what the heck I was talking about.... Big time auto racing isnt really what it's cracked up to be...

I know this is off topic...but what in your experience has brought you to that decision? I know it's all work and no rewards.....

I know this is off topic...but what in your experience has brought you to that decision? I know it's all work and no rewards.....

Its not really about racing..its about politics and who can kiss the most a$$... 75% of the people who work in the shops have no buisness being there ..most arent smart enough to fall out of a tree... I work on race cars for the simplest reason.. all I want to do is win..I dont care about being on TV or playing politics..

Its not really about racing..its about politics and who can kiss the most a$$... 75% of the people who work in the shops have no buisness being there ..most arent smart enough to fall out of a tree... I work on race cars for the simplest reason.. all I want to do is win..I dont care about being on TV or playing politics..

I hear ya...and to think all that talk on lincoln electric about how they are gearing up schools to provide a more quality work force because they have run outta friends and relatives to put into those positions.

Back on topic: I'm going to attempt to make this ride...again. :headbang1:

i'll be out there and i hope to meet 'yall if i can find the south pole :thumb: let me know if i have this right..we meet at the south pole @ 2:00 o'clock ?

Yep! South Pole/ 2 PM/ Saturday the 17th.

I'm planning on gettin there about 20 minutes early for anyone who's interested :DDRrocks:

This might turn out to be the biggest DDR get together yet! :tapdance: :beercheers:

Should I rename this thread to Presidnet's Day DDR meet & greet? :laughing: Because I doubt we'll be able to dune with a group of oh say 50+ :dope::slap: We'll do our best though! We might clear every mofo out of the dunes when they see all of us coming! :dance: :2cents: