Presidents Day DDR ride

dunefreak

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might turn out to be the biggest DDR get together yet! :ahhhhh: :laughoff:

Should I rename this thread to Presidnet's Day DDR meet & greet? :angry2: Because I doubt we'll be able to dune with a group of oh say 50+ :dope::dunno: We'll do our best though! We might clear every mofo out of the dunes when they see all of us coming! :ahhhhh: :dunno:

No Kidding :blury::laughoff: I can't imagine what people will be thinking.

:driver::driver: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :barf::laughoff::driver::driver::driver::laughoff::driver:

:driver::driver:

:driver::driver: Oh! thats the "Invisirail" Can't leave him out. :mc_smiley:

Edited by desertskyz

How long is everyone going to be hangin out at the South pole? reason I ask is I dont want to be 10 minutes late and be the only one....

We usually meet up sometime between 1:45 and 2:15. We usually hang out until 20 after or so to make sure everyone is there. :stick_smack:

Well my doomsday has come and gone and im 90% sure chicago is the weekend of the 22nd... There were some tense moments this last week and i begged pleaded and ya well lets just say i talked my way out of not going to chicago this weekend like the boss orginally intended!! WOOHOOO DUMONT HERE I COME!

Ohh ya. Ill be there for the ride!!

Damn Im excited..... I cant wait to get the heck out of Daytona tonight.....

Im not really sure how to get to the south pole so if someone can help me out that's be great.. unless there some secret thing goin on... meet you somewhere by a bathroom or sumpthin..... I kinda know the area but not enough to be 100% sure... I wont have computer access .. for the rest of the weekend so if someone can hook me up... 704 883 2558... Harley..

Edited by HarleyR

Damn Im excited..... I cant wait to get the heck out of Daytona tonight.....

Im not really sure how to get to the south pole so if someone can help me out that's be great.. unless there some secret thing goin on... meet you somewhere by a bathroom or sumpthin..... I kinda know the area but not enough to be 100% sure... I wont have computer access .. for the rest of the weekend so if someone can hook me up... 704 883 2558... Harley..

It's no secret....

normal_south_pole.jpg

(From camp area) Go to comp, then go to the left & around the back side and stay to the left. Follow the edge of the dunes/ sand area to the finger dune that leads to the rock & sand hills out there. Just stay left. You can't miss it.

It's no secret....

normal_south_pole.jpg

(From camp area) Go to comp, then go to the left & around the back side and stay to the left. Follow the edge of the dunes/ sand area to the finger dune that leads to the rock & sand hills out there. Just stay left. You can't miss it.

Pete,

Are you giving him riding directions or direction based on the map view?

Pete,

Are you giving him riding directions or direction based on the map view?

I gave the riding directions from camp....

Obviously those turns will be turned around on the map the way the map is facing in the pic. The map was just to give an idea of the area. :beercheers: