desertskyz Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 If it's a sequential tranny, they kinda clunk. Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 ill be there bike should be good to go by wednsday Quote
desertskyz Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 (edited) This might turn out to be the biggest DDR get together yet! :ahhhhh: Should I rename this thread to Presidnet's Day DDR meet & greet? :angry2: Because I doubt we'll be able to dune with a group of oh say 50+ We'll do our best though! We might clear every mofo out of the dunes when they see all of us coming! :ahhhhh: No Kidding I can't imagine what people will be thinking. :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: Oh! thats the "Invisirail" Can't leave him out. :mc_smiley: Edited February 12, 2007 by desertskyz Quote
dunefreak Posted February 12, 2007 Author Posted February 12, 2007 Take it to Sandrail Talk does the noise in the tran sound like it isgrinding and pops out of gear??????? or is it a clunk? If it's a sequential tranny, they kinda clunk. It's a VW bus trans Quote
desertskyz Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 (edited) Take it to Sandrail Talk It's a VW bus trans How was I suppose to know. He didn't say. Did he? Edited February 12, 2007 by desertskyz Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 How was I suppose to know. He din't say. Did he? well now you know derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Quote
dunefreak Posted February 12, 2007 Author Posted February 12, 2007 How was I suppose to know. He didn't say. Did he? You're just mad because you thought you were gonna sound smart and talk all technical for once. j/k Quote
desertskyz Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 You're just mad because you thought you were gonna sound smart and talk all technical for once. j/k [/quo I don't get mad, I get even. But, I was right about the clunking part on Sequential trannys. OK' Back to the DDR Ride. It'sa gonna be a biggin. Quote
HarleyR Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 How long is everyone going to be hangin out at the South pole? reason I ask is I dont want to be 10 minutes late and be the only one.... Quote
04toy Posted February 13, 2007 Posted February 13, 2007 Oh! thats the "Invisirail" Can't leave him out. Now that there is funny!! I'll be there - if the rail doesn't fall apart on me. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 13, 2007 Author Posted February 13, 2007 How long is everyone going to be hangin out at the South pole? reason I ask is I dont want to be 10 minutes late and be the only one.... We usually meet up sometime between 1:45 and 2:15. We usually hang out until 20 after or so to make sure everyone is there. Quote
OGP Posted February 13, 2007 Posted February 13, 2007 I wonder how many sandrails are going to be on the ride. Its always cool to see a group of rails going through the dunes Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 13, 2007 Posted February 13, 2007 Well my doomsday has come and gone and im 90% sure chicago is the weekend of the 22nd... There were some tense moments this last week and i begged pleaded and ya well lets just say i talked my way out of not going to chicago this weekend like the boss orginally intended!! WOOHOOO DUMONT HERE I COME! Ohh ya. Ill be there for the ride!! Quote
barneycar Posted February 13, 2007 Posted February 13, 2007 :mc_smiley: Take it to Sandrail Talk :dance: It's a VW bus trans sorry for that but I like the Quote
desertskyz Posted February 13, 2007 Posted February 13, 2007 I wonder how many sandrails are going to be on the ride. Its always cool to see a group of rails going through the dunes We Are in. Anyone else? That makes two. Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 if it rained at dumont no one can ride the dunes until 2:00 pm on saturday Quote
dirtprincess Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 We might hit this one in the rail. Hope to see & meet. Quote
HarleyR Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 (edited) Damn Im excited..... I cant wait to get the heck out of Daytona tonight..... Im not really sure how to get to the south pole so if someone can help me out that's be great.. unless there some secret thing goin on... meet you somewhere by a bathroom or sumpthin..... I kinda know the area but not enough to be 100% sure... I wont have computer access .. for the rest of the weekend so if someone can hook me up... 704 883 2558... Harley.. Edited February 16, 2007 by HarleyR Quote
dunefreak Posted February 16, 2007 Author Posted February 16, 2007 Damn Im excited..... I cant wait to get the heck out of Daytona tonight..... Im not really sure how to get to the south pole so if someone can help me out that's be great.. unless there some secret thing goin on... meet you somewhere by a bathroom or sumpthin..... I kinda know the area but not enough to be 100% sure... I wont have computer access .. for the rest of the weekend so if someone can hook me up... 704 883 2558... Harley.. It's no secret.... (From camp area) Go to comp, then go to the left & around the back side and stay to the left. Follow the edge of the dunes/ sand area to the finger dune that leads to the rock & sand hills out there. Just stay left. You can't miss it. Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 It's no secret.... (From camp area) Go to comp, then go to the left & around the back side and stay to the left. Follow the edge of the dunes/ sand area to the finger dune that leads to the rock & sand hills out there. Just stay left. You can't miss it. Pete, Are you giving him riding directions or direction based on the map view? Quote
dunefreak Posted February 16, 2007 Author Posted February 16, 2007 Pete, Are you giving him riding directions or direction based on the map view? I gave the riding directions from camp.... (From camp area) Go to comp, then go to the left & around the back side and stay to the left. Follow the edge of the dunes/ sand area to the finger dune that leads to the rock & sand hills out there. Just stay left. You can't miss it. Obviously those turns will be turned around on the map the way the map is facing in the pic. The map was just to give an idea of the area. Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 Here...does this help? :drinkbeer: hey last one to south pole for the 2PM ride has to a little song. Quote
1BADYFZ Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 does anyone have an extra bike i can ride and i will go...I only have this sh*tty drag bike that goes straight... Quote
DeuelorDie Posted February 17, 2007 Posted February 17, 2007 Everyones at the dunes and I'm still at friggin work. !@#$%$%^&&*( :angry22: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.