Presidents Day DDR ride

dunefreak

Ok maybe it won't be much of a ride since the dunes will be so damn crowded, but we'll do our best to try! :dunno: At least meet up for a brew and chat and say hi. :dunno::laughoff:

Same time, same place as usual....

Saturday, Feb 17th 2:00PM at the South pole.

Sound good? Who's gonne be there? :dunno:

Don't know where the south pole is? Do a search here on the forum for "south pole" or check out the map----> here

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok maybe it won't be much of a ride since the dunes will be so damn crowded, but we'll do our best to try! :laughoff: At least meet up for a brew and chat and say hi. :dunno::laughoff:

Sound good? Who's gonne be there? :laughoff:

Don't know where the south pole is? Do a search here on the forum for "south pole" or check out the map----> here

YOU KNOW I'M IN I GOT YOUR FIRST BEER :dunno::dunno:

Glad you can make it, Malcolm. :D Are the rest of the "usual suspects" (DSDcrew) gonna make it out for Pres day or for the ride? :chev_bowtie:

Still working on it. I know some are heading to Glamis and a few to Dumont. The ones that make it to Dumont will be there for the ride.

Hope you make it. Love to meet everyone and see the car up close.

o im definately going if the good lords willing and the creek dont rise i just dunno if i can get my act together at a specified time for a dune ride . but i will be be looking for petes camp for a sticker i want !!!

hope to see ya there im easy to find were usually just a few camps down from the mcflurry or the ddr ballon however i here they have moved further back

so i am waiting for pete to clue me in as to where so i can come visit

hope to see ya there im easy to find were usually just a few camps down from the mcflurry or the ddr ballon however i here they have moved further back

so i am waiting for pete to clue me in as to where so i can come visit

Don't expect to see the McFlurry or the balloon there much more in the future. We (Brice or us) don't bring those out due to the fact that our camps started getting way too big.

Over Halloween some people from CA tried pulling up w/ their trailer and parking right in the middle of our camp- literally right in the middle! :shake: wtf! They said "hey, we just figured we'd camp here because there's a good landmark in this camp". WTF!!??? :chev_bowtie: Anyways, we might have the balloon out this trip but are hesitant to bring it out because we don't wanna worry about that kind of thing again. :chat:

We should be down by bathroom 3 though. I really won't know until we get out there and see what spot we can snatch up. Everyone is welcome to come by and say hi, but we are trying to keep our camp limited to just our group from now on. Camp started getting way too big. :DDRrocks:

Bob, I can come find your camp and guide you over to p/u the sticker if you want. I know about where you'll be camped.

Don't expect to see the McFlurry or the balloon there much more in the future. We (Brice or us) don't bring those out due to the fact that our camps started getting way too big.

Over Halloween some people from CA tried pulling up w/ their trailer and parking right in the middle of our camp- literally right in the middle! :dunno: wtf! They said "hey, we just figured we'd camp here because there's a good landmark in this camp". WTF!!??? :fatdance: Anyways, we might have the balloon out this trip but are hesitant to bring it out because we don't wanna worry about that kind of thing again. :blury:

We should be down by bathroom 3 though. I really won't know until we get out there and see what spot we can snatch up. Everyone is welcome to come by and say hi, but we are trying to keep our camp limited to just our group from now on. Camp started getting way too big. :ahhhhh:

Bob, I can come find your camp and guide you over to p/u the sticker if you want. I know about where you'll be camped.

thats great pete yes ill be in the same spot im leaving a day or two early to test these blower pullys so my car will be dialed in for the weekend :thumb:

lol that sux the mcflurries were always are landmarks for peeps lol i cant believe they drove into the middle of your camp !!! :jester: :laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

thats great pete yes ill be in the same spot im leaving a day or two early to test these blower pullys so my car will be dialed in for the weekend :thumb:

lol that sux the mcflurries were always are landmarks for peeps lol i cant believe they drove into the middle of your camp !!! :dunno: :ahhhhh:

ME NEITHER! :thumb: :jester: :laughoff:

You got it, Bob. We'll see you out there. :fatdance: I will either be on my black Raptor or my silver Grizzly when I pull up. :blury:

Ok maybe it won't be much of a ride since the dunes will be so damn crowded, but we'll do our best to try! :laughing: At least meet up for a brew and chat and say hi. :headbang1::banghead:

We'll be there. If there is going to be a ride, Maybe the cars should go first. It was to hard last time trying to following behinds quads (lots and lots of quads) in a car. Just a thought.

We'll be there. If there is going to be a ride, Maybe the cars should go first. It was to hard last time trying to following behinds quads (lots and lots of quads) in a car. Just a thought.

I completely agree. EXCEPT last time we sat there forever waiting for the buggies and nobody but JoeDuner took off in a buggy! :headbang1: