80grit Posted January 6, 2008 Posted January 6, 2008 Not sure who these shots are of. They were jumping where our group was jumping xmas week 2007 at Dumont. They gave me their email addy to email them but I didnt have a pen to write it down and I forgot it. Maybe they are members on here and can see it. Quote
Dennisthemenace Posted January 6, 2008 Posted January 6, 2008 (edited) Thats some funny a$$ shiat right there! Thats gonna leave a mark! Edited January 6, 2008 by Dennisthemenace Quote
DuNePrEd Posted January 6, 2008 Posted January 6, 2008 el duner....and bako.... at mother land....DUMONT Quote
mineurbiz Posted January 6, 2008 Posted January 6, 2008 el duner....and bako.... at mother land....DUMONT I love the pics of bikes launching from the line. Quote
Kitcat Posted January 6, 2008 Posted January 6, 2008 (edited) We never remember to take the camera out and take pics, while we're riding. Here are a couple pics of Mark riding at Apex and me riding at Pismo. Mark on his YFZ450 Me at Comp at Pismo Just riding at Pismo Edited January 6, 2008 by Kitcat Quote
Raptor661 Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 Pismo is a long drive from NV for not very many dunes. I dont go there anymore, its too many people in too small of a place. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 18, 2008 Author Posted January 18, 2008 Me New Years wow, that one will definitely make the header one day. :argue: ....NOT :porn: I can barely see you in that pic! :fro: Quote
indasand Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 Nellis Get yerself a skid plate there bubba.... fer da Nellis rock... nice pic... Quote
dumontdude10 Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 wow, that one will definitely make the header one day. :argue: ....NOT I can barely see you in that pic! :fro: i know my mom took the pix and she didnt know how to use our new camera :porn: Quote
SandSoulja Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 heres my little brother..first weekand on his new bike at a spot near my house. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.