Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

Guest Crasher

Good time last night. Pete the car is awesome. It was good to everyone I hadn't seen in a long while. Even Stac. made it out for a little bit. Warrior was a no show and lives just around the corner. I think. :beerpint:

Kenny Don't give up the dirt for a big, big boat. What? what's next, around the world

I said Hi to Sand-Snake and all he says is " :beerpint: Do I know you" :beerpint: we've only be introduced about 10 times. :laughoff:

Jo, we are going to the desert with you next time, maybe we won't get a ticket.

Monkie, Monkie, Monkie :duniemonkie::laughing:

Craig didn't insult me once. Where was Tiff?

Lots of pimpshack pizza and with extra pepperoni. :shocked::flipoff:

And good ole my BNFPG even came and was mostly sociable.

Wished I was going to Havasizzle next weekend. :swim:

He behaved himself???? Geez, maybe I should go out of town more often!! :beerpint::dope:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARRIOR A NO SHOW :beerpint:

First off did'nt feel like being yelled :shout: at by wingnut .

Second pete would'nt understand what i was talking about ( I never make any sense).

Third had to pull the pepperoni outta my a$$ . :beerpint:

So i could sit on my bike comfortably to :beerpint: Why the effin bike is so effin finicky :dope:

but all in all pissed off a few neihbors for a great TT :laughing::beerpint:

Thanks for cruising over, everyone. It was fun hanging out and cool seeing everybody. :moon:

And thanks to Steve for the pizza and skyz for the pepperonis. :usa:

post-3-1212199475_thumb.jpg

yeah I know...a little much huh? :laughoff::usa: I had to make up for gettin robbed by that bastid, Tony! :bar: :slap:

post-3-1212199538_thumb.jpg

:drunk:

I'm gonna roll down to the new Timbers that just opened up on Gibson & American Pacific to check it out. I'm meeting a few peeps from my work there. I heard there are $2 beers from 6-8 today. :stick_smack:

Anyone else interested, thats where monkie & I will be for a while. :rockon::duniemonkie: Feel free to join us if ya want. :D

:rockon:

I'm gonna roll down to the new Timbers that just opened up on Gibson & American Pacific to check it out. I'm meeting a few peeps from my work there. I heard there are $2 beers from 6-8 today. :stick_smack:

Anyone else interested, thats where monkie & I will be for a while. :rockon::duniemonkie: Feel free to join us if ya want. :D

I think it's funny that they opened that Timbers when there's one on Stephanie & Horizon Ridge. Guess you can't have enough of those $2 beers! :drunk: Have fun!

:drunk:

gettin warmed up for saturday :P

Would like to come but probably wont make it i got some stuff at home i need to get done before the weekend

We just got in after a few hrs of :booty: & :chug: & :laughoff:

It was some good azz times. We ended up seeing powerhouse and Ben there too. :bar: :flipoff: Monkie, "hey is that fuggin powerhouse over there across the bar???" :lol: Me: "holy crap it is! :lol: " Good times and great laughes hanging out, guys. :flipoff:

Here's Dan showing us his half of an eff u. :lol:

post-3-1213335146_thumb.jpg

I wish I would have know fuggin the Alasskan :moon: was going. I didn't even know who to look for if he was there. :dunno::flipoff::laughing:

the new Timbers is cool, but I give that place a B- / C+ in my book. :idiot::beerpint:

Yeah I saw you guys there. I was gonna say whats up after the game but I didnt know if you were chillin with work peeps or what, so I said " eff this TT, I'll see all these muff huggas on saturdizzle" :flipoff: word yo :idiot::flipoff::booty:

Yeah I saw you guys there. I was gonna say whats up after the game but I didnt know if you were chillin with work peeps or what, so I said " eff this TT, I'll see all these muff huggas on saturdizzle" :laughing: word yo :laughoff::flipoff::dunno:

Why would it matter who we were with??? :flipoff: Fuggin jagazz! WTF is wrong with you? Your banned for not saying wassup, ma facka! :flipoff::idiot:

See ya Saturdizzle friggen jackazzillze :booty::beerpint::lol:

Goods times mofos ! :beerpint::flipoff::flipoff::idiot::booty:

eefing Ian !!!!!!!!!!!! maybe if you came over , Anna could have picked on you !!

I 've got a short middle finger . how cute and funny :flipoff::laughoff: but that's it !! lol [long and strong ]

and my Helmet has guys on it !! oh my !!!!!!!! :laughing::dunno: hell , she even got Ben and Pete stabing at me .

and Ian , I saw you checkin out my buddy ! you should have just come over !! :lol:

Goods times mofos ! :beerpint::flipoff::flipoff::idiot::booty:

eefing Ian !!!!!!!!!!!! maybe if you came over , Anna could have picked on you !!

I 've got a short middle finger . how cute and funny :flipoff::laughoff: but that's it !! lol [long and strong ]

and my Helmet has guys on it !! oh my !!!!!!!! :laughing::dunno: hell , she even got Ben and Pete stabing at me .

and Ian , I saw you checkin out my buddy ! you should have just come over !! :lol:

My bad Dan, I didn't recognize you without the Canadian passport and aviators

post-3400-1213382640_thumb.jpg

Goods times mofos ! :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::idiot::booty:

I 've got a short middle finger . how cute and funny :chug: :dunno: but that's it !! lol [long and strong ]

and my Helmet has guys on it !! oh my !!!!!!!! :beerpint: :moon: hell , she even got Ben and Pete stabing at me .

and Ian , I saw you checkin out my buddy ! you should have just come over !! :laughing:

And why in the hell do you have guys on your helmute??? :lol::laughoff: