Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody down for thirsty thursday tonight ? :chev_bowtie:

Don't feel bad Warrior! If you went tonight, you would have seen us at the bar. We just came back from PT's. When we walked in Mark asked, is it Thirsty Thursday - no - but it's HALF PRICE WEDNESDAY!!! PT's has this thing where everything on the menu is half price, starting at 8 pm - on Wednesday's only. We got there just before 8 - perfect timing! :barf:

Edited by Kitcat

Don't feel bad Warrior! If you went tonight, you would have seen us at the bar. We just came back from PT's. When we walked in Mark asked, is it Thirsty Thursday - no - but it's HALF PRICE WEDNESDAY!!! PT's has this thing where everything on the menu is half price, starting at 8 pm. We got there just before 8 - perfect timing! :barf:

haha, Amber (our regular TT server) told us that this weekend. She said to keep it on the down low. TOO LATE! :dope: From 8-10 everything is inded half price. Man we need to start having wasted wednesday instead of TT as long as thats the case. :chev_bowtie:

haha, Amber (our regular TT server) told us that this weekend. She said to keep it on the down low. TOO LATE! :chev_bowtie: From 8-10 everything is inded half price. Man we need to start having wasted wednesday instead of TT as long as thats the case. :barf:

The bartender said they've got billboards on it all over town! That's how much I pay attention! Mark said that TT should change to what he called Way Cheap Wednesday! I like Way Cheap Wasted Wednesday!

:bs:

Think of all the extra dune trips you could make with the money you save! :dope:

Edited by Kitcat

The bartender said they've got billboards on it all over town! That's how much I pay attention! Mark said that TT should change to what he called Way Cheap Wednesday! I like Way Cheap Wasted Wednesday!

:bar:

Think of all the extra dune trips you could make with the money you save! :fro:

Really? It's on billboards all over town? ok! :thumb::woo_hoo::bs: I wonder why she told us to keep it on the down low then. ??? Ahh whatever

Anyways, we are totally down for that next week! :bs:

WCWW!!! :clap: :bar: :chev_bowtie: :chug: :barf::dope:

:lol:

Really? It's on billboards all over town? ok! :thumb::woo_hoo::bs: I wonder why she told us to keep it on the down low then. ??? Ahh whatever

Anyways, we are totally down for that next week! :bs:

WCWW!!! :clap: :bar: :chev_bowtie: :fro: :barf::dope:

:chug:

I know - I thought the same thing! Of course, when I'm driving, I'm looking at the road and not the billboards! :lol:

Speaking of being thirsty and saving money... The Blue Martini at the new Town Square Mall has half price on everything between 4 & 7 everyday. It's pretty cool up there and they have misters! Just be careful cuz the drinks are strong!

:barf:

Edited by Kitcat

i suppose i could be forced to join as well... I guess we could call last night a warmup/teaser to thirsty thursday lol.. Ill see what i can do to get outa this sh*t hole early

I'm headed over to Capt's right now to p/u the trailer for Saturday. Not sure what time I'll be heading up to Pt's. I'll probably pop in here on the site after I get back and let ya guys know. I'm gettin thirsty.

Ian, what time you going? I'll bring your DVD's.

I could possibly force a few beers down if my arm was twisted hard enough. :beercheers: :chug: Anyone else got plans?

You drinkin tonight? Why the bump mafacka?

I thought about it for a minute...I just got home from work so...no. Besides I'll see you A-Holes Saturday! :blink:

I thought about it for a minute...I just got home from work so...no. Besides I'll see you A-Holes Saturday! :black:

haha, FYF! :chug: :beercheers:

mmmmm probably 830 or 900

ok cool. Anna and I are about to leave in a few minutes. We'll grab a table on the long side of the bar along the wall. ;)

See ya there. :blink: