Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------------------

NEW WEEK :bawl:

okay people, it's a new week and a new Thirsty Thursday tomorrow. Any suggestions?

I vote for PT's on either Horizon or Eastern. :laughoff: Anyone down to throw a few back and help this crappy week end? It's been hell for me, nothings gone smoothly. :ninja: :headbang:

how bout the hofbrauhaus on paradise? my wife is drawing caricatures there all weekend and we could get a ddr group drawing done. they have big a$$ beers there. she did one for tim. maybe you could post it again tim. plus it would help my cause. [that would be , help the ol'e lady make some money cause. ] it could be a starting point anyway.

------------------------

NEW WEEK :bawl:

okay people, it's a new week and a new Thirsty Thursday tomorrow. Any suggestions?

I vote for PT's on either Horizon or Eastern. :laughoff: Anyone down to throw a few back and help this crappy week end? It's been hell for me, nothings gone smoothly. :ninja::cripple:

I'm in!!!My week has sucked A$$ too. It's all about u this week birthday boy. I just got confirmation that a 400lb black stipper might make a showing for your early B-Day present!!! NICE!!! Good times for sure!!! :headbang: :headbang:

I'm in!!!My week has sucked A$$ too. It's all about u this week birthday boy. I just got confirmation that a 400lb black stipper might make a showing for your early B-Day present!!! NICE!!! Good times for sure!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Oh hell no! We did that for my buddy a few years ago for a bachler party. :cripple::bawl: Okay not 400 lbs, but a black chick that was skinny, rather, and pretty buckled up. :ninja::laughoff::dunno:

We'll see what tomorrow brings though. Keep in touch, my nizzle. :fro: :bawl:

Oh hell no! We did that for my buddy a few years ago for a bachler party. :headbang: :headbang: Okay not 400 lbs, but a black chick that was skinny, rather, and pretty buckled up. :ninja::laughoff::cripple:

We'll see what tomorrow brings though. Keep in touch, my nizzle. :bawl::bawl:

10-4 fo shizzle!!!

i would say ill take it but i wont be back in town till next week... We will figure it out when we get there gerald.. :D If doug shows you can give it to him.. if christina shows you can give it to her... or anyone on the south side of town for that matter.. :D

wtf... el prez isnt going to be at TT tonight!!

Don't give him too hard of a time :freakin_nuts: ....it's a "family" thing....if I know Pete, he'll show up later for sure :laughing:

(......GOD! can't edit for sh*t! can someone help? Christ! F'ed up the quote errrr!)

Fixed: ISBB

Edited by ISBB

PT's off St. Rose Pkwy and Eastern... For you folks from up north... Take the 95 south to the 215 west exit on st. rose pkwy/pecos make a left... Make another left on eastern and you will see pt's on your right side.. :D

HOLY CRAP thats farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. but ok, ill be there. just wont drink like i did the last TT I attended. lol Maybe ill have to crash at someones house close to there? lol :freakin_nuts: :laughing:

what time is everyone goin to be there? i know pete said he might not be making it. and nick you work till 9? dont wanna go sit by myself like a dumb a$$. lol

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Well since me- being the damn ring leader- can't make it till later, you guys better all decide on a friggin place soon. I have heard everything from Hod Rod Grill, to PT's on Horizon, to PT's on Eastern. COME ON! Get yer shiat together people! :laughing: It's like you can't function on your own w/o the prez to lead you sometimes. :freakin_nuts: j/k :freakin_nuts: