Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about moving "Thirtsy thursdays " to the BWW's on eastern and St rose pkwy.?????? :beerpint:

Or at least thinking about it??? :laughing:

Every time I have been to that one the service sucks! BUT, we could maybe make an exception one week if it means a new ThirstyThurs DDR member showin up. :flipoff::thumb: Keep in touch before next Thurs. We can't move the original spot though, sorry. :shocked2: :shocked2:

Every time I have been to that one the service sucks! BUT, we could maybe make an exception one week if it means a new ThirstyThurs DDR member showin up. :beerpint::laughing: Keep in touch before next Thurs. We can't move the original spot though, sorry. :flipoff: :shocked2:

If your gonna move it, I got a location closer to my house!! :shocked2:

Come on guys, if I drive out to Thirsty Thurs from Smoke Ranch and Jones, anyone else can make the trip to the Sunset one! Just my .02. :thumb:

That poor waitress was HATING us after that... She even said she was going to request thursdays off cuz she now knows we are coming in on thursdays.. lol

Hahahaha, she can't handle us! :beercheers: I know we all tip her well! :headbang: Lets keep it a little cleaner for her this week then! :headbang: :laughing:

I'm thinking about trying to come over for Thirsty Thursday on Feb. 9 since Feb. 10 is my B-Day. Maybe we can party just a bit ya think?

Yeah, and if you're in town for the weekend I am having a DDR party at my house on the 10th. You are more than welcome to come out. We can celebrate my belated (6th) and yours! :undecided: