Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he neglected to post my pictures what a a$$... just wait till i fart in your truck.. haha

:mc_smiley: :rockwoot: here ya go ya big cry baby! :beercheers:

post-3-1138993001_thumb.jpg

post-3-1138993052_thumb.jpg

RhinoKing draining the lizard! :mc_smiley: I took this pic because he ran in to take a pic of stalteri920 while he was pissin. (2nd pic takin by RhinoKing :thumb: - he was trying to seee Tony'y junk) :thumb:

post-3-1138993091_thumb.jpg

post-3-1138993163_thumb.jpg

:beercheers: thursday was a great time!I look WASTED :thumb: :mc_smiley: in those pics!Already looking foward to the next one and maybe a tip to the dunes possibly after work on saturday hmm?leave the camera in your steelers jersey when your in the mens bathroom Kenny haha! :thumb: Edited by crazymexeddie

Due to circumstances beyond my control I regretfully have to cancel my greatly anticipated visit to Thirsty Thursday on Feb. 9. I was looking forward to celebrating my B-day with everybody but unfotunately it will have to wait for another point in the future,hopefully the near future. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody on Presidents Day.

:shocked2:

What time tomarrow for :beerpint: ?

8-9PM , DCT :thumb::beerpint:

Due to circumstances beyond my control I regretfully have to cancel my greatly anticipated visit to Thirsty Thursday on Feb. 9. I was looking forward to celebrating my B-day with everybody but unfotunately it will have to wait for another point in the future,hopefully the near future. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody on Presidents Day.

That really sucked when I heard that when you called me today, Don. But it's all good. :D We'll see ya out at Dumont NEXT weekend! :mc_smiley: :shocked2:

Oh and hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Here, we can say this smiley is my B-Day present to you Don. ---> :laughing:

:beerpint: You know I made it just cause you guys are the shizzle! :rockon::flipoff: