Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night Nick got cut off from the wounded dolphins :dolphin::woo_hoo::laughoff:

That was a good bartender-she observed isbb having about 5 wounded dolphins in less than half an hour :dolphin: while we observed her co-workers chest with her top off :laughoff: -Isbb-you missed that one man!haha! :thumb:

thats a first for me.. i have never been cut off before.. HAHAHA... 6 of those things in 45 min isnt good for anyone.. :D besides i didnt want to see a old married womans fake boobs anyways.. id rather keep my hopes high for one day to see tacomama's.. lol

This smiley pretty much summed it up... was exactly how i was too.. :dolphin: Adam wanted 2 :laughoff::woo_hoo: then he disapeared so i drank em... then when he came back i had a 3rd :laughoff: then me and eddie had a :dolphin: together... then i dont remember much after that... i do remember the damn bartender sayin NOPE NO MORE FOR THAT FAT BASTARD!!!

Isbb you must have been drunk because she certainly was not old and she had a great set of CANS oh yeah! :slap: anyways we'll have to do it again pal! :laughoff:

Eddie i was talking about dorris the OFF DUTY bartender.. the one w/ a kid and husband.

The bartender called you creepy and perverted-not fat because I guess thats worse?! :laughoff::rockwoot:

She really called me that... If thats true well i spose i should lay off the dolphins a bit..

I think the bartender-doris-wanted somebody to pick on and it was you Isbb.She said that Iwas a sweetheart but she doesn't even know me which was wierd.She could have told the bartender on duty to give me a discount if she really felt that way you know! :slap:

finally got some pics off my phone from last Thurs :slap: ...

wounded dolphins at their finest!! :laughoff::laughoff:

post-3-1141619890_thumb.jpg

post-3-1141619856_thumb.jpg

This was from after breakfast on Sunday. Doug (budsponge) had waaay too many shots of Jack along w/ some tall Buds, hence the name budsponge :rockwoot:

post-3-1141619824_thumb.jpg

Where is it going to be tomorrow Pete? :finger:

My Thirsty Thursday will be at Rain in the Palms. I have tickets for the Puddle of Mudd/ Adam Corrolla Show. :laughoff:

I am up for a Wasted Wednesday tonight though if anyone is interested....? :angry:

Tonight, a few of us will probably go to Hot Rod Grill again. You in? :laughoff::laughoff:

My Thirsty Thursday will be at Rain in the Palms. I have tickets for the Puddle of Mudd/ Adam Corrolla Show. :angry:

I am up for a Wasted Wednesday tonight though if anyone is interested....? :finger:

Tonight, a few of us will probably go to Hot Rod Grill again. You in? :laughoff::laughoff:

what time?