Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT was fun last night like always. Hell, even ynot showed up! :shocked::laughing: :rainbow1: Our waitress was a complete dingbat though. Effen clueless. She messed up our bill royally, not to mention taking FOREVER for our orders for beers. I had like 5 beers and Anna (duniemonkie) had a couple along w/ some Bloody Marys, ISBB had.....well 11 Bacardi something or others :laughoff: and some beers, and a few things were on there from Taco & Monica, and we got 2 bills! 1 for like $96 and another for like $140!!!! :drinkbeer: :shocked2: We were like WTF!?? Man I miss our usually girl, Toni. She was off last night. This new girl had beers on our bill that Stalteri920 & ynot had already payed for. :rolleyes: We sat there about 45 minutes while they "figured out" the bill. After bitching to the manager they finally took a whole bunch of sh*t off the bill,but then added a $18 svc charge at the bottom!!! :angry: :angry: :finger: All I gotta say is I ain't going back there for a while. :finger: I was pissed. We have been going this BWW for years and now this is how we get treated? Eff em. So next TT (week after Pres Day) is gonna be in N Town. :laughing: We'll have to alternate places. :beercheers:

OH! Everybody have a drink for me! :beercheers::drinkbeer: :rainbow1:

Ohh ya... 11 of em... :laughing: and the worst part is i left my damn camera on the table... i didnt want to go back after pauls little deal i was embarrased.. effin pauly paul... but i called em up and LOU!!!!!!!!!!! Awnsered the phone and was cool.. he went and grabbed my camera and held it behind the bar for me.. :D Despite the stupid broad of a waitress i had a good time... :shocked2: and im not THAT hungover.. i feeel it a little but no headache so im happy...

• 3 weeks later...

This Thursday I am go see my buddys' band, Cherry Hill, play acoustic at the House of Blues (restaurant area). Anyone else wanna join duniemonkie, me, & a couple others? :laughoff::D

^^ I take this back..they aren't even gonna start until 11:05 PM. :laughing: That's a lil late to START for a Thurs. :laughoff:

So... anyone else up for a couple drinks somewhere else earlier in the night? :laughing:

^^ I take this back..they aren't even gonna start until 11:05 PM. :laughing: That's a lil late to START for a Thurs. :laughoff:

So... anyone else up for a couple drinks somewhere else earlier in the night? :laughoff:

I'm in..... :laughing:

Someone have a drink for Tres Hermanos tonight. :laughoff:

You know it, Don. :thumb::laughoff::rockon:

So we'll be at Hot Rod Grill. I'll probably get there about 8 ish. Anyone that isn't sure how to get there that is gonna show up...let me know.

-Pete