superdave Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 hooters hotel and casino starts their grand opening tomorow night. orange fireworks at 8:40 and doors open to the public at 9:00pm. hooters calender girls will be there. anyone up for thirsty thursday at hooters on the strip? :smiley: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 now that sounds like fun... one of the managers brothers owns that damn thing or built it or something like that.. Quote
sikkbanshee Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 ouch?????? that wasn't even a low blow. whatever. I still wanna see you pull through that sand. And I don't mean with a 50 mph head start either. This one will be fun to watch. I don't care what kind of truck you have- a 10,000 lb anchor is still an anchor. And BTW, steveo also got stuck too trying to pull it out. Remember he has a FORD too. Then I had to pull HIM out. No no no- not a Chevy pullin a Ford. OK one more reply and then were changing this back to talkin about thirsty thurs. :smiley: I'm thirsty! umm dont make me post pic's of jj's truck up on the flatbed tow truck... heheh Quote
dunefreak Posted February 1, 2006 Author Posted February 1, 2006 umm dont make me post pic's of jj's truck up on the flatbed tow truck... heheh :smiley: Quote
lvnalolife Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 umm dont make me post pic's of jj's truck up on the flatbed tow truck... heheh Go ahead fawker. At least I got a truck to get my stuff out there!! That was funny looking how my truck makes a flatbed tow truck look small. If you have it send it to me! Can't wait til tomorrow, thirsty thurs is closing in! :smiley: Quote
crazymexeddie Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 Thirsty thursday is tomorrow!-aww gooood! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 IS it wrong that i look foward to thursday nights.. and all the alcohol thats going to get consumed.. Quote
lvnalolife Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 IS it wrong that i look foward to thursday nights.. and all the alcohol thats going to get consumed.. Hell no! Its part of whats fun and also hanging with DDR! :DDR_rocks!: :headbang: Quote
stalteri Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 Won't be joining you guys on this one :DDR_rocks!: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 2, 2006 Author Posted February 2, 2006 Won't be joining you guys on this one :DDR_rocks!: :headbang: Quote
stalteri Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 :DDR_rocks!: Just messin with ya Im ready for some :headbang: NOW!!! Quote
lvnalolife Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 Just messin with ya Im ready for some :headbang: NOW!!! For messing with us you are :DDR_rocks!: !! See ya there! Quote
stalteri Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 For messing with us you are :DDR_rocks!: !! :headbang: See ya there! Whatever Quote
dunefreak Posted February 2, 2006 Author Posted February 2, 2006 Just messin with ya Im ready for some :headbang: NOW!!! Hope to see ya there, Tony. :DDR_rocks!: Quote
Don29palms Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 It's confirmed. I will be in Henderson on Feb. 9 which is next Thursday to celebrate my B-day. Unless something catastrophic happens I'm good to go. It looks like Tim might be coming with me and I know Joe will be good to go so let's PARTY. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 3, 2006 Author Posted February 3, 2006 It's confirmed. I will be in Henderson on Feb. 9 which is next Thursday to celebrate my B-day. Unless something catastrophic happens I'm good to go. It looks like Tim might be coming with me and I know Joe will be good to go so let's PARTY. HELL EFFIN YEAH!!! That's awesome, Don. Quote
Don29palms Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 HELL EFFIN YEAH!!! That's awesome, Don. I thought that would be a cool way to celebrate my B-day. But not this Quote
Don29palms Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 is the best way.. That way you can drink more. Quote
Don29palms Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 Hey ISBB, Has anyone ever told you that you are not right? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.