bp-guy Posted February 9, 2007 Posted February 9, 2007 (edited) I was surfing the web and found these- http://www.livevideo.com/video/0142CFFDE24...es-1-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/39F6ED361B7...es-2-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/EB3B198EEB0...es-3-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/466A31A4882...es-4-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/25B594A9930...es-5-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/044F92B4C4A...es-6-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/5F7FC06CB56...es-7-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/1F04700A833...es-8-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/CA6B1028FA2...es-9-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/03C9CE1D178...s-10-of-11.aspx http://www.livevideo.com/video/63A007A358B...s-11-of-11.aspx I dont know how to make these link directly. hopefully it does it automatically... sweet it did!! nice rails and girls to boot! 1 more week till Presidents!!!! Tim Edited February 9, 2007 by bpguy Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 9, 2007 Posted February 9, 2007 damn tim that was a awesome find... Kept me entertained between phone calls at work.. Quote
painterjoe Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 Those Funco's are not my taste, but damn they sure do turn on a dime. Quote
Grimace Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 Thata Boy Tim keep um comin. Nice Find. Thanx for helpin out on the border. :ahhhhh: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 i didnt see any rails, all i saw was silicon and thongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
bp-guy Posted February 10, 2007 Author Posted February 10, 2007 well I was looking at thongs and stuff as well!!! and the rails just happend to be in the background.. Glad you all approve and none of that was too racy for the young eyes on here! Tim Quote
barneycar Posted February 10, 2007 Posted February 10, 2007 What Cars??????????? That what the wife would do if I had the car pict with a good lookin gal Quote
painterjoe Posted February 11, 2007 Posted February 11, 2007 Those are from the 1st or 2nd Sand Obsession video's. Quote
lvnalolife Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Those are from the 1st or 2nd Sand Obsession video's. I think we have those ones. We played them on the side of the trailer out at dumont. Quote
Cracker1 Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Wow thats cool the last vidio has my old quicksand car in it but no chick Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted February 12, 2007 Posted February 12, 2007 Wow thats cool the last vidio has my old quicksand car in it but no chick thats a pretty car Quote
deuce Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 God would I love to rail those, oh I mean god would i love to drive those rails. :yeah_whatever: Quote
richierichaz Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 Something to satisfy the sickness before heading out tomorrow.. :yeah_whatever: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.