My boy broke his leg!

I cant believe it......My boy Magnus broke his tibia in his left leg. Its a spiral fracture up close to his knee. He is only 15 months old. Jen took the kids to the park, she was going down a slide with him on her lap and his shoe caught the slide edge (twisty slide) and pulled his foot backwards. After a knap he still wouldnt stand on it, so a trip to urgent care confirmed the break. He doesnt care much, but he sure wont sleep very long. We are still planning on going prez day but he will have to stay home with grandma.

:laughing::laughing:

I knew it would happen, he is 100% boy, but man I didnt think it would happen this quick.

:(:(

it was, just an accident, but if your sliding, take there shoes off, the rubber soles grab the plastic, a sock wont, of course then they slip and fall and break there arm. She is beating herself up over it, ofcourse, but it was just an accident. It wont be the last time either.

I cant believe it......My boy Magnus broke his tibia in his left leg. Its a spiral fracture up close to his knee. He is only 15 months old. Jen took the kids to the park, she was going down a slide with him on her lap and his shoe caught the slide edge (twisty slide) and pulled his foot backwards. After a knap he still wouldnt stand on it, so a trip to urgent care confirmed the break. He doesnt care much, but he sure wont sleep very long. We are still planning on going prez day but he will have to stay home with grandma.

:coocoo::laughing:

I knew it would happen, he is 100% boy, but man I didnt think it would happen this quick.

hope he will be ok god bles :laughing:

DMAN! Sorry to hear that. Tell mom to relax a bit, my son broke his arm when he was 2 on the playset at home! Hope he gets better soon, the recovery time for kids is much quicker than us old folks ;)

:slap::laughing:

YIKES that sucks guess hes not very flexible like this guy :beercheers: