WIFE ON STRIKE ?

barefoot bob

IF YOUR WIFE GOES ON BREAKFAST STRIKE ILL BE AT THE HOG HEAVEN FOR BREAKFAST ,CAUSE I THINK MINE IS GONNA BE. ( AND IF SHE ISNT IM GOING TO MAKE HER GO ON STRIKE) SO ILL SEE YOU FELLOW VICTIMS OF ONERY BREAKFAST WIVES THERE LOL

AND PROBABLY SOME OF THE WIVES ON STRIKE AS WELL :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley:

Edited by barefoot bob

huh? :think: Why is this in Dumont Happenings? I don't really get it. Please elaborate or use some proper punctuation and grammer so I understand your post, Bob. :stick_smack::laughoff:

Apparently his wife not making breakfast is a happening.... :laughing:

Personally I just make it myself if she's not up to it.

Ever wonder why the caps lock key isn't in all caps? :think: (Made ya look!)

IF YOUR WIFE GOES ON BREAKFAST STRIKE ILL BE AT THE WHOLE HOG FOR BREAKFAST ,CAUSE I THINK MINE IS GONNA BE. ( AND IF SHE ISNT IM GOING TO MAKE HER GO ON STRIKE) SO ILL SEE YOU FELLOW VICTIMS OF ONERY BREAKFAST WIVES THERE LOL

AND PROBABLY SOME OF THE WIVES ON STRIKE AS WELL :stick_smack::laughing:

Whole Hog or Hog Heaven in dumont.. Cuz I'd be all over the Hog Heaven in dumont... Something about breakfast on a bun that sounds good. :D

Whole Hog or Hog Heaven in dumont.. Cuz I'd be all over the Hog Heaven in dumont... Something about breakfast on a bun that sounds good. :D

bfast on a bun made on a pizazz!!! that would so kickazz!!!!! :headbang1:

WOW talk about an avalanch of a$$ rippen !!! :drinkbeer:

ill try to be clear :drinkbeer:

this is a happening at dumont :drinkbeer:

its happening cause with screaming kids my wife dont want to cook in a motorhome :angry2:

so i sneak off to hog heaven for breakfast its not very pricey and pretty good :D

so with that said if fellow ddr members are in the same situation we can meet and have breakfast and talk :chat:

that is what im trying to say :dunno:

breakfast club at hog heaven :laughoff:

its not a delima i like the excuse to go there and eat and i like company :chat:

now how is inviting peeps to meet at hog heaven a lame thread :dunno:

bad monkey :unsure: bad monkey :hello: dont through poop at me !!

onery is a word depending on what part of the country your standing in :thumb:

bad peeps :banghead: bad peeps :laughoff: this is not a lame thread :bawl:

It's all good Bob, I'm just saying that's it's lame if you're in a situation where you expect your wife to cook for you. And oRnery is a word, you just forgot the R.

no no no dunie i dont expect my wife to cook breakfast somtimes we feed the kids and she seaks off with me !!!! shes not a huge breakfast eater and with the new diets she may not go.

but i do expect her to clean the house mow the yard wash the cars pack the motorhome clean the kids feed the kids educate the kids get the groceries do the laundry feed me dinner. clean the motorhome pack the motor home perform her wifely duties in the bedroom, pay the bills, take care of the animals, keep herself beautifle for me at all times, sweep the garage pick up my tools wipe them down and put them away wash the buggy polish the buggy, allow the buggy to sleep with us on cold nights, never to talk back to me . dress me after washing me. due my hair brush my teeth ,take out the trash, and never get mad.

so far she has failed at most of this and she wont stop :unsure: ing me

:hello::banghead::laughoff::laughoff::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer: :angry2:

please ladies do not burn your bras and lynch me it was merely a joke :dunno::dunno:

no no no dunie i dont expect my wife to cook breakfast somtimes we feed the kids and she seaks off with me !!!! shes not a huge breakfast eater and with the new diets she may not go.

but i do expect her to clean the house mow the yard wash the cars pack the motorhome clean the kids feed the kids educate the kids get the groceries do the laundry feed me dinner. clean the motorhome pack the motor home, perform her wifely duties in the bedroom, pay the bills, take care of the animals, keep herself beautifle for me at all times, sweep the garage pick up my tools wipe them down and put them away wash the buggy polish the buggy, allow the buggy to sleep with us on cold nights, never to talk back to me . dress me after washing me. due my hair brush my teeth ,take out the trash, and never get mad.

so far she has failed at most of this and she wont stop :unsure: ing me

:hello::banghead::laughoff::laughoff::drinkbeer::drinkbeer::drinkbeer: :angry2:

please ladies do not burn your bras and lynch me it was merely a joke :dunno::dunno:

Hey Bob, don't repeat yourself!

Tee-hee! Love ya' Bob! Have a good breakfast!