whip question

Richard Cheese

steel one off the top of the barn the one that has the rooster and the propeler and moves in the wind

:laughoff::think: :hug: :laughing::watching::idiot::laughoff::flipoff::laughoff:

just joking d*ck be my valentine??? :flipoff:

why is that song, "smack my b!tch up" playing in my head?

:dance:

:flipoff:

:laughoff:

:laughing:

hey, can anyone point me in the direction of a custom flag maker?? I wanna do a farm equipment crew flag

:idea::laughoff::think::laughoff::laughoff:

:beercheers:

:flipoff:

:chev_bowtie:

:chev_bowtie:

hey, can anyone point me in the direction of a custom flag maker?? I wanna do a farm equipment crew flag

:idea::laughoff::think::laughoff::laughoff:

The gray in to lower left corner that looks like horns hummmmmmmmmm. shouldn't that be a Sheep or maybe a cow. No I think the sheep thing wood work best. :laughoff::laughoff:

post-1439-1171479237.jpg

I looked all over the internet to find a custom flag maker and had no luck. I had a lady here at school that does out tee shirts make me two. I bought the matrial.

The gray in to lower left corner that looks like horns hummmmmmmmmm. shouldn't that be a Sheep or maybe a cow. No I think the sheep thing wood work best. :beercheers: :chev_bowtie:

post-1439-1171479237.jpg

I looked all over the internet to find a custom flag maker and had no luck. I had a lady here at school that does out tee shirts make me two. I bought the matrial.

and all the time, I thought you were gonna tell me you work with Betsy effen Rosssheephump.gif

:chev_bowtie: :laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

do you want it embroidered or silkscreened or vinyl? I have a connection here in San Diego if you can get me a jpeg for mat on disk by Presidents weekend I will get it to him when I get back and I will give you the details.

• 2 weeks later...

:beercheers:

:finger:

:loser::laughoff: :redhat: :laughoff::laughoff:

Devil Women Flags did mine. She bought some quads from me too :finger:

http://www.dwflags.com/store/

Edited by Bound4Dirt

• 2 weeks later...