whos NOT goin 4 prez weekend

Gazlay43

I'm not there, and that's by choice. They can have all the idiots, morons, and the billion people that are going to be there this weekend. Not me baby, I'll be home nice and quiet watching the Daytona 500 on my 60" big screen... :beercheers: I have sworn off holiday weekends and it is working out oh so wonderfully........................ :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::beercheers::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

Edited by HappyHour

post-1452-1171729756.jpg

Dumont is the place for me.

Dune drivin' is the life for me. :drinkbeer:

Sand spreadin' out so far and wide

Keep the asphalt, just give me that comp hillside.

Home on big weekends is where I'd rather stay.

I'll never go on president's day

I just adore an open campground view.

Big weekends I love you but give me smooth-azz dunes

...The dunes

...The loons

...No punks.

...The drunks

So says my wife.

Good bye, big weekend life.

offweekends we are there. :beercheers::beercheers:

I went Thu. and it was getting crowded. I left around 5pm and passed 100 toyhaulers coming into the dunes.

As bad as it might be out Dumont, I'd rather be there than working in town over NBA weekend. Las Vegas (strip) is a mess right now. Does anyone know where I can buy a kevlar vest?

went to finish putting my bike together got my tank on wedensday night.. started putting the bike together thursday... damn rad shrouds dont fit.... then i decided to say fk it and just ride with out them and pray i dont crash.. and well now the f*ckin bike WONT RUN!!! so needless to say im stuck at home when i wanted to go.

I'm not there, and that's by choice. They can have all the idiots, morons, and the billion people that are going to be there this weekend. Not me baby, I'll be home nice and quiet watching the Daytona 500 on my 60" big screen... :beercheers: I have sworn off holiday weekends and it is working out oh so wonderfully........................ :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::beercheers::drinkbeer::drinkbeer:

I am with you on the big weekends. the normal people to idiot ratio is too high for me on big weekends. I like the off weekends better.....less people

went to finish putting my bike together got my tank on wedensday night.. started putting the bike together thursday... damn rad shrouds dont fit.... then i decided to say fk it and just ride with out them and pray i dont crash.. and well now the f*ckin bike WONT RUN!!! so needless to say im stuck at home when i wanted to go.

that blows man....sorry to hear about that.

I have to agree the big weekends are just to much headache. I go there to relax and kick back not get all stressed out by the idiots running thru my camp or just missing me on the dunes. Next weekend will be just fine. All the racers will be at the hills and the dunes will be nice and open!

Edited by ynot

I don't like the big weekends but I need to talk to El Prez and don't want to go to vegas so one day in the dunes with the dum azzes hope I don't go postal. I would like to clime comp one time with the car in it's curent config .

ISBB you name is Nick? I was sitting at the south pole on Saturday and some guy came up to me and asked if I was Nick, so sure if he was looking for you or someone else.

he was probably looking for me... I have a Decompression plug for him... sorry but im not gonna drive 4 hours to drop off a $10 part.. I will get it to him when he comes back to town.. he wanted a spare in case that gytr decomp plug didnt hold and since thumpertalk was out i offered him my personal one i havent put in my bike yet.

I personally had a blast this last weekend. The idiot factor was actually pretty low from what I could tell. It wasn't have as bad as T-Day weekend. I personally prefer the non-holiday weekend

s too, but I still like to party it up a bit from time to time and the holiday weekends are always fun for that. I still do like the big crowd atmosphere for watching. :laughing::drinkbeer: There are way more off-weekends than holiday weekends so it doesn't bother me that much....as long as 15 y/old punks don't wheelie right next to my trailer then wanna :bawl: when I ask them to stop. :mc_smiley: :beercheers:

Sucks you didn't make it, Nick. You missed a good azz time. You should have just come out anyways. Hell...even Armz came out and had a blast and he didn't ride sh*t! :dunno::dunno: Don't miss Cleanup effer! :hello: