EY3BA11 Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 Awe come on freak this is almost as good as the midknight TV thread... BUFF IT and GLUE IT!!!!!!
dunefreak Posted May 11, 2007 Posted May 11, 2007 Awe come on freak this is almost as good as the midknight TV thread... BUFF IT and GLUE IT!!!!!! no, it's not that funny. We're way past that point now.
Don29palms Posted May 12, 2007 Posted May 12, 2007 (edited) WTF? Why are you guys clowning on him? Maybe he just needs a date? Here I'll help him out. (702) 565-3427 Ask for Rosy Palms Or (702) 565-1136 Ask for Palmela. She has five daughters. Edited May 12, 2007 by Don29palms
~JILL~ Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 yeah... i know... everyone needs a laugh and i don't care what people say, so i don't care if its at my expense. P.S. I think this whole thing is funny too. I have never aimed any of this at you if you thought so I apologize. This was aimed at everything and anything, Even at myself at times, thats what happens when you start getting older and the weight starts adding up and everything starts going south. Don't really have to throw them over the shoulder yet. My Grandmother really did have a VW rabbit diesel though.
redswr Posted May 14, 2007 Author Posted May 14, 2007 I have never aimed any of this at you if you thought so I apologize. This was aimed at everything and anything, Even at myself at times, thats what happens when you start getting older and the weight starts adding up and everything starts going south. Don't really have to throw them over the shoulder yet. My Grandmother really did have a VW rabbit diesel though. i didn't think you did, but even if someone is aiming at me i'm pretty hard to hit. my great aunt had a VW diesel rabbit and we picked it up and turned it sideways in her garage... pretty priceless expression on her face when she went to get in!!!
redswr Posted May 14, 2007 Author Posted May 14, 2007 WTF? Why are you guys clowning on him? Maybe he just needs a date? Here I'll help him out. (702) 565-3427 Ask for Rosy Palms Or (702) 565-1136 Ask for Palmela. She has five daughters. i couldn't get through... i'll try again later
~JILL~ Posted May 14, 2007 Posted May 14, 2007 i didn't think you did, but even if someone is aiming at me i'm pretty hard to hit. my great aunt had a VW diesel rabbit and we picked it up and turned it sideways in her garage... pretty priceless expression on her face when she went to get in!!! [/quote Great attitude. Should have thought of that with my grandmothers VW.
1bad4fiddy Posted May 16, 2007 Posted May 16, 2007 i couldn't get through... i'll try again later Ha ha ha what makes this ever better is he drives a chevy and rides a yamaha , that aitn sayin much for you guys now is it
redswr Posted May 16, 2007 Author Posted May 16, 2007 Ha ha ha what makes this ever better is he drives a chevy and rides a yamaha , that aitn sayin much for you guys now is it i like my vehicles to be reliable...
redswr Posted May 16, 2007 Author Posted May 16, 2007 (edited) actually there is someone on here i'd like to meet... ps: this is actually a serious post this time... to bad i live in CA. Edited May 16, 2007 by ISBB
Jakster884 Posted May 8, 2009 Posted May 8, 2009 Look at me now. Who wants to date. Just read this too damn funny.
Jasonpwms129 Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 hey i was wondering if you guys would make a DDR singles forum?
Jakster884 Posted May 9, 2009 Posted May 9, 2009 Jason I guess you dont fit in. How cum you always post with a picture??? I guess this is cool because it makes you unique... :worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics:
Jasonpwms129 Posted May 11, 2009 Posted May 11, 2009 Jason I guess you dont fit in. How cum you always post with a picture??? I guess this is cool because it makes you unique... I had to double it up to fit in, then she screamed it was to wide Pics are easier for some to understand
redswr Posted May 12, 2009 Author Posted May 12, 2009 i thought these posts were locked? oh well...lol
dunefreak Posted May 12, 2009 Posted May 12, 2009 yeah we decided "what the hell" and kept em unlocked and open
che che DD Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 dude I so want to sport those undies where can I get them?????
redswr Posted June 3, 2009 Author Posted June 3, 2009 dude I so want to sport those undies where can I get them????? not sure... deffinately don't have a problem with the requirments though... :B
1BADYFZ Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 BTW she eats humans as you can tell by the human foot on the ground Those have got to be the longest toes i have ever seen in my life!!!!!!God Dammmm
redswr Posted December 11, 2010 Author Posted December 11, 2010 well i'm single again... havn't been on here in a while any new peeps? lol...
Recommended Posts