dumont clean up

Warrior07

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just finished loading up, all we have to do is get ice. Hopefully work will go by quick tomorrow. We should be there around midnight. Not sure where we are camping yet. We'll have the strobs on on my truck so if anyone wants to join our camp you are more than welcome. :mc_smiley:

12 hours and counting until the family and I hit the road :ban-split: Plan on getting to Dumont between 6 - 7 pm :dance: We should be about 75 - 100 yards behind the camp host or crapper #10 if anyone cares to drop by and say...... :hello:

See you all out there........... :mc_smiley: :driver: :mc_smiley: :woo_hoo::grin: :mc_smiley:

What/who is the camp host? Can I get free stuff there?

They are the older couple that have the big MH and tractor that is surrounded by the bright orange construdtion mesh fencing around thier camp. The are right next to popper #10. I try to thank them everytime I go out. They maintain the bathrooms, and the road going in. I can only imagine what the bathrooms are like after a busy weekend. They are there permenetly from Oct. 1st though April. What a couple of troopers I say.......... :mc_smiley: My hat goes off to them........ :mc_smiley: :grin::ban-split:

we'll be out friday around 7 ish

this will be our set so stop by and say hi if you see us

it'll be me pete my wife pam and my three year old trav . :dunce:

post-638-1173978780.jpg

also our camp pool to stay cool :ahhhhh:

post-638-1173978840.jpg

where do you camp pete? you are welcome to join our group if you want, not sure where we are going to be just yet. will find out later tonight when my people get there. not goin to be in the normal spot Ive always camped at. :offtopic:

post-638-1173982098.gif

we have usually camped at a-7 but i think were going to try d-4 or d-8 d-9 :offtopic: just depends on how full those areas are . i'd liked to be close but not to close to the excitement . let me know waht you find out :ahhhhh:

we'll be out friday around 7 ish

this will be our set so stop by and say hi if you see us

it'll be me pete my wife pam and my three year old trav . :dunce:

post-638-1173978780.jpg

also our camp pool to stay cool :offtopic:

post-638-1173978840.jpg

damn looks just like my setup only i have red graphics not blue :ahhhhh:

Oh yea, I know the camp hosts... I had just never heard of them being called the camp hosts. We should get a bronze plaque out there in their honor. Ya' know they spend more on keeping the dunes the BLM pays them (thier checks don't even cover all the t.p.)?