787 miles with Clampet Moving

RAGDOLL MX

THATS FUGGIN FUNNY!!!!!! At least i got to tow his stuff down in a Uhaul truck!!!! Where I come from we call that a :laughing: load!!!. Did anything blow out? We lost a five gallon gas tank when we drove down. Good times watching that bounce down the 15 at 70 mph!!! Welcome back Dan. The poopd*cks are reunited!!! :laughing:

Edited by wingnut

yeah iam sure that everyone was laughing at 3am :woo_hoo:

no we wernt drunk, just in a hurry :laughing:

iam not sure where i would have put the wheelbarrow...although i had 2 extra bunjees left over :laughoff:

the whip was on the whole way back...forgot to put it down :laughing:

thanks for the offer woody, i almost called you....but no phone # and anyone that did have it was asleep :dope:

nothing blew out....not sure how that happened...nothing but the bike was tied down in the back :laughing:

and Ed, that size trailer.....thats how i roll :dance:

IM CORNFUSED BUt LAUGHING MY a$$ off i thought you just moved to san diego like 2 weeks ago now your moving back :laughing: i take it this was the inexpensive way back :woo_hoo::laughing:

mind you i laugh with you not at you ive been there and done that............................................... :laughoff::laughing:

Edited by barefoot bob

Now I have the theme to Sanford and Son playing in my mind. Welcome back Dan!! Make it stop make it stop!!!! :laughing: But iit would be easy to put Dan's odyssey to words with the beverly hillbillies theme .

Let me tell you a story about a man named Dan. ....................

Now I have the theme to Sanford and Son playing in my mind. Welcome back Dan!! Make it stop make it stop!!!! :laughoff: But iit would be easy to put Dan's odyssey to words with the beverly hillbillies theme .

Let me tell you a story about a man named Dan. ....................

...........moved to Cali-fornia with a job in hand..............

Come and listen to a story about a man named DAN

A poor wiring guy, barely kept his self fed,

Then one day he was workin at a shop,

And up through the ground came a bubblin' FOOL.

Cole that is, in a ford, to san diego.

Well the first thing you know ol'Dans a Hundredaire,

Kinfolk said Dan move away from there

Said Nevady is the place you ought to be

So they loaded up the truck and moved to Vegas.

North, that is.

Swimmin pools, movie stars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVutfy21PcU

The Vegas Hillbillies!

post-693-1174776462.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

If you ever need to stay awake to drive, find a talk radio station where the host of the show's views and ideas are as different from yours as possable. Do NOT listen to music, it will put you to sleep. Anger and rage are great for keeping you awake. This has worked for me more than once when I have had to drive across the country non-stop. New York to LA is a 54 hour drive straight thru in a Truck. :banghead: B) :thumbsdown: