Grand Opening

Kens Colors

I wanted to check to kinda get an idea how many DDR's may make the party :thumb::clap: this weekend. :drinkbeer: I am kinda thinking about waiting until next month, hell I can have 2 partys!!!! But it does seem that since it is easter weekend and the gran prix I have heard alot of "wrong weekend" so I can postpone it if it means more of my DDR friends can make it on a different weekend.

It doesnt look like the contractors will be completely done with their work by this weekend either so if I have to postpone this event, that's OK becasue I do want all of you to see the shop FULLY operational.

So please please give me some feedback. :handshake:

and on the flip side If myself and Jerry Pete and Anna Superdave and Mrs Superdave and Sincity Blondie all show up (confirmed attendees)

I think that do make a party!!

and on the other flip side (geez how many sides are there). if I do Postpone this I can go ride Logandale this weekend.

So please somebody make a decision for me, my brain is starting to hurt (again) :laughing:

We are doing the window Tinting in the shop now Jerry moved the operation down there so anybody that needs tint PM me or call Jerry @ 286-6095 and please please mention DDR to get the DDR price.

Thaks everyone!!!! :drinkbeer:

Edited by Kens Colors

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hauler went down this weekend, gotta get it to the shop, I don't think I'll be able to make it this weekend like I wanted too..... Who know's though, I'm kinda crazy sometimes.... :thumb:

I wanted to check to kinda get an idea how many DDR's may make the party :banghead::banghead: this weekend. :angry2: I am kinda thinking about waiting until next month, hell I can have 2 partys!!!! But it does seem that since it is easter weekend and the gran prix I have heard alot of "wrong weekend" so I can postpone it if it means more of my DDR friends can make it on a different weekend.

It doesnt look like the contractors will be completely done with their work by this weekend either so if I have to postpone this event, that's OK becasue I do want all of you to see the shop FULLY operational.

So please please give me some feedback. :no_no:

and on the flip side If myself and Jerry Pete and Anna Superdave and Mrs Superdave and Sincity Blondie all show up (confirmed attendees)

I think that do make a party!!

and on the other flip side (geez how many sides are there). if I do Postpone this I can go ride Logandale this weekend.

So please somebody make a decision for me, my brain is starting to hurt (again) :bawl:

We are doing the window Tinting in the shop now Jerry moved the operation down there so anybody that needs tint PM me or call Jerry @ 286-6095 and please please mention DDR to get the DDR price.

Thaks everyone!!!! :banghead:

If you do change it Chris and I would like to come by and meet some DDR peeps and see the new shop as we will be out of town for easter. :D

I wanted to check to kinda get an idea how many DDR's may make the party :banghead::banghead: this weekend. :bawl: I am kinda thinking about waiting until next month, hell I can have 2 partys!!!! But it does seem that since it is easter weekend and the gran prix I have heard alot of "wrong weekend" so I can postpone it if it means more of my DDR friends can make it on a different weekend.

So please please give me some feedback. :bawl:

So please somebody make a decision for me, my brain is starting to hurt (again) :bawl:

Thaks everyone!!!! :angry2:

I'm SOOOOOO glad you asked!! When you mentioned the opening in the Logandale day trip thread, I thought the same things......the holiday and Grand Prix could put a dent in the turn out. Personally, I hope you decide to postpone 'cause we'd really like to be there AND we'd really like to see ya out at Logandale this weekend. I bet you've covered more territory out there than we have and you could show us some new trails. :no_no: Hell, we could turn Saturday/night into a BIG party if some more 'peeps' wanted to head out there too!! Hint hint Jackie and Dave, Stacey, Tiffany, Craig, <<<<< It was his idea to do the day trip thingy anyway! :D

Just my :banghead:

I :banghead: all you Logandale camper's should not stop in Logandale just keep on trucking another 3 hrs and head to coral pink,you guy's are already packed loaded and on the the road.The weather is going to be in the 90's in vegas,too hot,when coral will be in the mid 70's. :D

Any grand opening specials? I have an Audi that needs some tint. :banghead:

I have to tell you, in the last 4 years I have tinted a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, an HDF150 Harley edition, an F250, a Jeep Wrangler, A Nissan Titan, LExus LS430, and a Dodge Mega Cab. I think that is it maybe I missed a few. I always have tint on my vehicles as It gives me privacy while picking my nose and blocks the sun....

ALl my vehicles were done at various places around town exept for my Dodge.

I had Jerry do my dodge a few weeks ago. It is by far the best tint job i have ever had done. This may sound dumb as people think tint it tint but it is not. First off alot of times i can see daylight around the edge of the tint as they did not tuck it and make the piece big enough. Ask Ragdoll I bitched about this on my F250 everytime the light was shining through the back window.. :( If the tint is laid half a$$ then i always get in to find the detergent they use dripping down my door panels and on the outside of the car. no clean up afterwards.

Of ALL the tint people I have ever used Jerry was the BEST, PERIOD. I am really impressed with his tint job.. the Tint looks good, it matched well (semi factory tinted glass) and the vehicle was cleaner then when I dropped it off (it just came from the Dodge lot too) He is a top notch guy.

Wow I am so glad that my buddy and partner Jerry does not read this forum. but seriously I thank you for the compliment for him. We believe that doing the best job one can do is the only way to do anything.

Heres the update on the party

PARTY MAY 2ND

PARTY MAY 2ND

PARTY MAY 2ND

Thanks guys

If you do change it Ken I'd say maybe the 2nd in May.

What gear...I don't have any left. :idiot: More will be made up this summer though, Mark. :laughoff:

lol Stickers and such, but that is cool, just thought it would be a good opportunity to get some more sticker (like one for my DMAX).

Ken May 2nd is a Wednesday right?

Edited by mineurbiz

Wow I am so glad that my buddy and partner Jerry does not read this forum. but seriously I thank you for the compliment for him. We believe that doing the best job one can do is the only way to do anything.

Heres the update on the party

PARTY MAY 2ND

PARTY MAY 2ND

PARTY MAY 2ND

Thanks guys

So what time are you planning this opening on Wed, May 2nd?I hope it isn't during work hours,but than again it is a 24 hr. town so all hours are work hour's.

OK dumbass here, like that has never happened before, :idiot::unsure:

May 12th

May 12th

May 12th

Sorry my brain has been a little overworked lately and it is starting to misbehave.

Thanks for pointing that out you guys. Boy do I have egg on my face :thumb::laughoff:

Edited by Kens Colors

OK dumbass here, like that has never happened before, :idiot::unsure:

May 12th

May 12th

May 12th

Sorry my brain has been a little overworked lately and it is starting to misbehave.

Thanks for pointing that out you guys. Boy do I have egg on my face :thumb::laughoff:

More than understandable Ken you have been working hard, being Las Vegas it would not suprise me if someone had a party during the week.