Grand Opening

Kens Colors

I would like to let DDR know that my riding buddy Jerry and I are having a Grand Opening and Show off your Toys Celebration Party. At our new Shop location on April 7th starting at or around 2pm til? At this point in time We are thinking off bringing a couple of grills down there and doing hot dogs and having a keg off beer but I am hoping that DDR will make it even more of a party.

Our new Shop is called Metro Aftermarket. We will be doing Window Tinting, Auto, Truck and Buggy Paint touch up. Clearshield (or clearbra) Paintprotection and Spray in Bedliners.

We are going to Open up for business on Monday Aril 2nd

We have been very busy doing our best to get this place ready to go we won't have eveything up and running that 1st week but we may be close.

So .........Inviting all members of DDR to come out maybe bring one of your toys. Join us in a cookout and party to celebrate our new business venture on Saturday April 7th @ 3013 N Rancho Rd suites 133 + 134 Bring whatever you like to the party.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to let DDR know that my riding buddy Jerry and I are having a Grand Opening and Show off your Toys Celebration Party. At our new Shop location on April 7th starting at or around 2pm til? At this point in time We are thinking off bringing a couple of grills down there and doing hot dogs and having a keg off beer but I am hoping that DDR will make it even more of a party.

Our new Shop is called Metro Aftermarket. We will be doing Window Tinting, Auto, Truck and Buggy Paint touch up. Clearshield (or clearbra) Paintprotection and Spray in Bedliners.

We are going to Open up for business on Monday Aril 2nd

We have been very busy doing our best to get this place ready to go we won't have eveything up and running that 1st week but we may be close.

So .........Inviting all members of DDR to come out maybe bring one of your toys. Join us in a cookout and party to celebrate our new business venture on Saturday April 7th @ 3013 N Rancho Rd suites 133 + 134 Bring whatever you like to the party.

Ken congratulation's on the opening....We would come by but we will be away camping that weekend.I am sure you will have a good turn out.I will be sure to refer you for any of the above. :D

Congrats Ken, good deal for sure........ :ahhhhh: about how that weekend could turn out for me, yours will be great, should be one h*11 of a time.....SF Woody

Edited by wsky70

Count me in! I'll bring the family over. Maybe I can talk my father-in-law into driving his buggy over since it is right down the street from him! :thumb:

I'll just bring the truck down. Maybe you can give me a quote on the touch-up I need. :ahhhhh:

im working on my oil pump on the buggy but i might be able to bring it out which motels are cheap in vegas on the weekends ??

That would be cool if you could make it Bob. I'm not sure about cheap hotels other than the Holiday Inn Express hotles are damn nice for the price. (That's not a joke either. I have heard alot of Holiday Express jokes latey. :beercheers: )

PM me if you want my number. I can try to hook you up with a place. :laughing:

im working on my oil pump on the buggy but i might be able to bring it out which motels are cheap in vegas on the weekends ??

I :laughing: about cheap motels, but the Santa Fe H/C is just north on Rancho from the shop. You could check their rates out.

I suppose I'll hafta show up since "someone" volunteered my ride to "demo" his paint protection. I rather not say who, but let's just say "its not stock" anymore. :beercheers::laughoff:

Congrats Ken!!!! You still got that color for my truck? I got a chip on the new paint that's down to the metal...I'll have to get a hold of you to get that fixed. Also got a little spot on the rhino I need fixed.

Yes Lisa I still have the "stealth grey metallic" as far as the rhino that was custom mixed never to be matched again. Just kidding I have that color too. Now if you were to bring both the truck and the rhino down for the party I know the boss and I could get you a really good deal :laughing::beercheers:

I :drunk: about cheap motels, but the Santa Fe H/C is just north on Rancho from the shop. You could check their rates out.

I suppose I'll hafta show up since "someone" volunteered my ride to "demo" his paint protection. I rather not say who, but let's just say "its not stock" anymore. :mc_smiley: :dance:

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::beercheers: :eatdrink021: :beercheers::drinkbeer::beerpint::woo_hoo::coffee::driver:

Bob, I get an employee discount at all MGM Mirage properties. It would probably still be more than a cheap motel, but you can use it if you want. And at least you know the sheets are clean :beercheers:

What kind of spray in bed liner and prices for red up over rails?

Iweb its called TurboLiner and its a hot system not the cold systems like these other mom and pop type shops. This stuff is sprayed on just like Rhino/Linex with damn near the same thickness and textures. Ken and Jerry have put alot of Thought and research into which Liner they wanted to do and picked the more expensive BUT the BEST route for doing truck bed liners. :D I cant wait to be one of the first to have my truck backed into his paint booth to get that stock plastic liner ripped out and a real liner put in...

We worked in/at the shop til 1 am again trying to get things done there last night. Everything is coming along nicely.

Wow Nick you really listen well. :laughoff: Yes we are going with the more top of the line set up for the bedliners. We looked at cheap and ruled that system out right away, good thing too. I have run into 2 different people who had bought the less expensive cold spray system, and were out of business in less than a year!!

Please everyone stop in next saturday April 7.

Edited by Kens Colors

Please everyone stop in next saturday April 7.

Dammit Ken, we'll be in Logandale that weekend! Instead of just a day trip, we decided to make a big weekend out of it since the kiddos are on Spring break this week.

Sounds like it's gonna be a pretty good turn out and party! Sorry to miss out, but considering we live so close by, I'm sure we'll be paying you a visit sometime soon!! :laughoff: