Toy Hauler Registration

TbonesMalones

I missed this post since it was on the last page. Yeah sure Chris!.... Here, will this work? :dunno: ---> post-3-1177479681.gif

:beercheers::headbang1:

ok, now back to the bidding! :shout:

Pete ....the shakin A$$ is great ! I would love to share it with all....put it in the permanent ICON box, this way we all can really show our feelings !

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hrs and counting...... :rockwoot::idiot:

Ya know if 1,000 of you sent me $1.00 I would be really happy :beerpint::stick_smack: All even take pennies you know they are useless.

We could start a registration fund for DMV fees on here for toy haulers :beercheers: Now $1.00 is alot better than $5.95 or whatever that was on GD. :ban-split:

12 hrs and counting...... :rockwoot::bawl:

Ya know if 1,000 of you sent me $1.00 I would be really happy :beerpint::stick_smack: All even take pennies you know they are useless. We could start a registration fund for DMV fees on here for toy haulers :beercheers: Now $1.00 is alot better than $5.95 or whatever that was on GD. :ban-split:

i heard they will be changing the value of a pennie to 5 cents :idiot:

i heard they will be changing the value of a pennie to 5 cents :stick_smack:

Well that would be better for me but they need to change it in the next 12 hrs. :D

I just talked to the person i know at the DMV,wanted to make sure she was working tomorrow.

Anyway she told me that in June they are raising registration fees.So everyone BEWARE

Edited by Dani

Well that would be better for me but they need to change it in the next 12 hrs. :D

I just talked to the person i know at the DMV,wanted to make sure she was working tomorrow.

Anyway she told me that in June the are raising registration fees.So everyone BEWARE

:beercheers: ok whens our are next refund checks due to be sent (since you have all the insides on the dmv :stick_smack: )

:beerpint: ok whens our are next refund checks due to be sent (since you have all the insides on the dmv :beercheers: )

Wasn't that just a 1 time thing. :stick_smack::rockwoot: I will ask her tomorrow and get back to you on that,when I post my bill :ban-split:

Recap......On today's bids

Wingnut.....$1.00 "I like this one"

Dunefreak....$895.00 "This will work as well"

Paul Rob.....$1,129.00 and some change :idiot:

Mineurbiz....$1,010.00 :(

Offroadracer...$1,144.00 :cry:

Mine.....$1,300.00 :barf::bawl:

We are still taking bids you might just get a surprise in your e-mail if you win.I am always up for a good game.And i do follow through...

35 hrs and counting left..... :stick_smack:

$1263.65

:rockwoot: i say $ 1500.00 don't forget it has it's own zip code gotta pay property taxes :beercheers:

ok lets say 1250.00 :ban-split::D

Is this some kind of joke ???? The only thing the winner is going to get is a gift cert to sparkletts ! I am going to bid for myself just to ease the pain and calm the nerves.....$ 1,119.00. Final bid. :clap::bawl:

Ok the bids are about to be closed

Post when I get back in the mid morning. :(:D

Till than........ :beerpint::blury:

$1175.99

But I am still buying you each a drink when I see you! :headbang1:

So if I win I guess we'll just have to have a party! :mc_smiley:

Jodi you are to late the clock stopped last night. :headbang1:

But we do have a winner :happydrunks: