well i did it again

RAGDOLL MX

Are you still in a cast???

nope out of the cast...exactly 2 weeks in the cast!

DRINK MILK... :banghead:

i still cant run, but atleast iam back to work...gotta save some money to get me a busa rail..iam almost thinking about that 3 seater

oh thanks Pete, and Jodi, Dennis

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

I re-enlisted in the army for another 6 years, i already have about 12 in so far, so i just did another 6, and only a few more for my retirement.WOOO HOOO

here is a pic my wife took of my re-enlistment.

post-693-1177111560.jpg

Thanks from my family to you for serving our country for as long as you have. My bro inlaw is in ITALY on his 11th year!!!!

Thanks for stepping up to the plate Cole. When are you going to run for president?

thanks to everyone for all of your support, today while i was as the outlet mall, 3 people walked up to me and thanked me for my service, and once at Jasons Deli. It always catches me off guard, and all i can say is "Thank you for your support". My service is for my country (Because it is a wonderful country, and where else can we do the things we do, I have seen about 35 different countires, and by far we have the best!) and my service is for the love of my country, and all those who live here, wether their opinion is agreeable or not, its the job of my brothers and sister in arms to protect your right and freedoms. I want to thank all of you for being supportive of all of our decisions to stay with the military.

Thank you.

oh yeah, you dont want me to be president, id really piss off the liberals then.....I would call myself "Presidente Nacho, Leader of the Free Duning Society, and all that is in Bikini's"

So are they ready to ship you out so soon?I don't know how it works,so I was just asking.Do you have to move state to state again?

no iam a reserve Drill Sgt, so i am non deployable. If I do mobolize Ill go teach basic training, or go to Georgia and test the "Future weapons"

I re-enlisted in the army for another 6 years, i already have about 12 in so far, so i just did another 6, and only a few more for my retirement.WOOO HOOO

post-1889-1177178525.gif Good luck! Be all that you can be! :D

don't you look good :D congrats cole :laughoff:

I second that motion! :worthless_without_pics:

no iam a reserve Drill Sgt, so i am non deployable. If I do mobolize Ill go teach basic training, or go to Georgia and test the "Future weapons"

Glad to hear that! :laughoff: A Drill Sgt?? Alter-ego?? :dope: You're such a sweet guy, IMO that is. :D