dunefreak Posted June 3, 2007 Posted June 3, 2007 Last time was too much fun. Lets go back. Me and a few guys are planning another early AM ride at Dumont on Sunday the 10th. We should be leaving town (Vegas) about 4:30 ish. Anyone else in? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 3, 2007 Author Posted June 3, 2007 Mike has his kid on Saturday. He said let's plan it for Sunday. I said whatever. Either one works for me. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 3, 2007 Posted June 3, 2007 me wingnut and his buddies are all availible saturday! hmmmm Quote
dunefreak Posted June 4, 2007 Author Posted June 4, 2007 me wingnut and his buddies are all availible saturday! hmmmm Wingnut is available Sunday too. What buddies of wingnut are you talking about? He said he doesn't care which day. If Mike can't make it, then Saturday it is. Sorry but we (Mike & I) already planned this trip and I can't tell him uh sorry dude you can't go now because we're going on Saturday now. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 4, 2007 Posted June 4, 2007 fine fk you then ill just have to go to work sweaty as fk if we go sunday no worries.. hopefully saturday works out better for all of us.. i really dont want to have to go work that way LOL Quote
dunefreak Posted June 4, 2007 Author Posted June 4, 2007 fine fk you then ill just have to go to work sweaty as fk if we go sunday no worries.. hopefully saturday works out better for all of us.. i really dont want to have to go work that way LOL I'll keep in touch with Mike this week and see if he ends up going for sure. If he doesn't then Saturday it is. Quote
sandseeker Posted June 4, 2007 Posted June 4, 2007 I'm in for sunday morning will have about 5 or 6 guys from my usual riding crew with me. Can't wait to hit the sand again. Quote
Kens Colors Posted June 4, 2007 Posted June 4, 2007 hmmmm we should go on weds highs of only 88 that day.... I could tell my boss to stick it!!!!!! Quote
Don29palms Posted June 4, 2007 Posted June 4, 2007 You guys should go on Friday instead so I can go. Quote
wsky70 Posted June 5, 2007 Posted June 5, 2007 If my parts don't get here this week, I may just join you all for another morning trip, plus after this week, I'll need some relaxing time....SF Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted June 6, 2007 Author Posted June 6, 2007 SUNDAY-SUNDAY You going too, Bryan? Superdave told me today he's going as well. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 6, 2007 Posted June 6, 2007 Where r the DDR women?? Are any chics planning on going? I wanna go, but I cant keep up with all the guys. At least not Pete & Paul! lol Quote
wingnut Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 (edited) No girls allowed. You must have a penus to go on this trip!!!!!! Edited June 7, 2007 by wingnut Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 No girls allowed. You must have a penus to go on this trip!!!!!! that counts you out right craig ? i kid Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 that counts you out right craig ? i kid Quote
wingnut Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 that counts you out right craig ? i kid Well maybe... I think the riding we will do will require that you shift higher than 3rd gear and not blow your bike up too!!!! Quote
Warrior07 Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 Well maybe... I think the riding we will do will require that you shift higher than 3rd gear and not blow your bike up too!!!! Quote
superdave Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 (edited) You going too, Bryan? Superdave told me today he's going as well. if nothing stupid happens im there. does anyone have some sand tires i could borrow for a kfx700? im gonna sell the bike so i dont want to buy any. just want to see how it does in the sand before i sell it. Edited June 7, 2007 by superdave Quote
I12RIDE Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 Yes / Hopefully my nephew also. My sholder might not allow me to keep up but I will try. Should be some great therapy to get it back in shape. Quote
wsky70 Posted June 7, 2007 Posted June 7, 2007 Looking forward to the weekend. The wind has been blowing 40+mph for the last couple days. Should be smooth and ready by the weekend. Hopefully it dies back down by then also...SF Woody Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.