hendertucky

Warrior07

ok so i was hanging out in the garage doing a thirsty monday :driver: and a buddy from down the street . rolls up in his buddys rhino that lives off of valley verde and i'm on gibson :laughing: i was like wtf :beerpint: your not supposed to be riding these things on the street for that distance . well he said he talked to a henderson police officer and he told him if there is bike trails / lanes you could ride them as long as you have headlights taillights and a liscence . any body else hear about this :thumb:

not that i know of :thumb:

I was just kidding. Reason I said that is because I have never heard of such a thing. My next door neighbor is a cop and my sister works at the Henderson jail. They both tell meall the time how much they are cracking down on OHVs. It is an expensive ticket. :driver:

Like dunefreak said it is expensive :headbang1: . 1 for no insurance. 1 for no registration. 1 for being with in a 1000 ft of a residence or public roadway. 1 for operating a ohv on a road way. I have been through this before and it adds up to about 2 grand. They have now cracked down on them in Boulder city as people were driving them on streets there and a group tried to get a law passed but it was denied due to lack of safety equipment or height or something. :laughoff:

Its OK to Drive them anywhere..

TILL YOU GET CAUGHT!! :laughing::barf:

Thats the right attitude!!!

:gayboy: :D I ride pitbikes all around my streets, and even to local riding spots. Cops realy crackdown on lil things where I live 2 but w.e its their job. But alot the time when I ride by one ill just wave and theyll wave back. Sometimes they pull me over to c whats up but have never seen a ticket. Maybe cause its just a pitbike

Thats the right attitude!!!

:gayboy: :D I ride pitbikes all around my streets, and even to local riding spots. Cops realy crackdown on lil things where I live 2 but w.e its their job. But alot the time when I ride by one ill just wave and theyll wave back. Sometimes they pull me over to c whats up but have never seen a ticket. Maybe cause its just a pitbike

^ THAT attitude is gonna cost you alot of money one day. :laughing:

I have heard that if you put that red triangle tractor (farm equipment ) sign on the back you can drive on the roads not to exceed 35 mph something like that .I see golf carts, john deer carts, rhinos driving all over by my job. non construction site. They all have that sign.

I have heard that if you put that red triangle tractor (farm equipment ) sign on the back you can drive on the roads not to exceed 35 mph something like that .I see golf carts, john deer carts, rhinos driving all over by my job. non construction site. They all have that sign.

That would look funny as hell to put one of those on my 2 wheeler. :ahhhhh: I'm doin it! :ahhhhh: Down Horizon with a red triangle on the rear fender. :dunno:

• 4 weeks later...

might be true :laughing: I know you can drive a backhoe and othe requipment on the street..so maybee its true

That use be the law , we had a blade operator roading his blade to boulder and russel down to nevada palace , hp pulled him over 500 ft from the entrance and made us get a transport out there to load it on the trailer and haul it a whole 500 ft , and its a 10,000 dollar ticket , so i wouldnt try it if i was u guys :dunno:

That use be the law , we had a blade operator roading his blade to boulder and russel down to nevada palace , hp pulled him over 500 ft from the entrance and made us get a transport out there to load it on the trailer and haul it a whole 500 ft , and its a 10,000 dollar ticket , so i wouldnt try it if i was u guys :dunno:

I just seen a blade going down south decatur the other day actually just past the NHP building :laughing:

That use be the law , we had a blade operator roading his blade to boulder and russel down to nevada palace , hp pulled him over 500 ft from the entrance and made us get a transport out there to load it on the trailer and haul it a whole 500 ft , and its a 10,000 dollar ticket , so i wouldnt try it if i was u guys :laughing:

Holy crap. thats insane!!! When I drive mine on the streets. I just wave as I pass the cops. I havent been pulled over yet, But im sure its comming.

oops my link didn't work :laughing: anyway, go to google and type Nevada Revised Statutes, click on Nevada Law Library (www.leg.state.nv.us/law1.cfm) search for chapter 490-Off Highway Vehicles. I will check later when I get a chance.

Here is the link for the Nevada Revised Statutes and traffic law in reference to off-highway vehicles. I didn't read it all, so I don't know what the answer is yet.

Edited by Foxysandchick