Coral pink/labor day

Danielle

I wanna gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :bawl::bawl::booty:

So load up your trailer.You aren't working right now.Yes I am sure money is an issue but money is alway's an issue and it will all work out in the long run. :thumb:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think im going to go!!!!! fug it. just need lil bit o food and gas!! gotta use my trailer while I can!!

Stacey i don't want to see you starve.If you are not working that probably is not a good idea.I am sure going to Dumont the first week in oct.will probally be more important for you to save up for as well as the Halloween trip being in the same month and I am sure you don't want to miss those.I spoke to Dave and jackie today and they are doing the samething as they were suppose to go to coral but aren't for there own reasons.

But we will take pics and post them when we get back :D

And you keep sending those resumes out :D Lot's of luck with that :D

I heard the hiring for jobs out there is not great right now.But don't give up and if it is that bad saving everything you can right now would be the best for you.

I am a bad person about money I should of never said that before.(meaning about money)As being a single income is alot harder these day's.But i am sure something will work out soon. :D

Edited by Danielle

ok I know you have seen me, im far from starving. but um, whats up with trying to talk me outta going??

I wasn't saying that in a rude way.When I was talking to jackie earlier she was saying how bad it is out there with work and the whole thing and when I saw your post that you said f*ck it I think i am going to go.I was thinking about what jackie was saying and so i wrote you what I thought,not knowing earlier how bad it really is out in the work world these day's.So it wasn't a point of trying to talk you out of it,I just shouldn't have tried to convince you with me not knowing how bad work is out there.And that was all not more to it than that.

I wasn't saying that in a rude way.When I was talking to jackie earlier she was saying how bad it is out there with work and the whole thing and when I saw your post that you said f*ck it I think i am going to go.I was thinking about what jackie was saying and so i wrote you what I thought,not knowing earlier how bad it really is out in the work world these day's.So it wasn't a point of trying to talk you out of it,I just shouldn't have tried to convince you with me not knowing how bad work is out there.And that was all not more to it than that.

I know you werent saying it in a rude way, I was making a funny. apparently it didnt go off that way. its all good. im out for coral. was a bad idea, sounded good though. just figured this was going to be my last chance to get to coral for probably a long time

ya im out to now thanks dani :grin::flipoff:

You weren't going anyway's.Your as bad as my hubby trying to talk smack to me :flipoff:

I wasn't trying to be mean.I felt bad :(

I am a bad influence with peer pressure :old::lol:

I tried it on dunefreak but it back fired :laughing:

See what I caused we just might now make it to page 7 :dope:

and I can push it another 1/2 hr if we have to pull over a few times and threaten the kids to get out of the truck cause we are going to leave them on the side of the road if they don't stop fighting :banghead::laughing:

My mom used to just reach back and start smacking kids until it stopped. Didn't matter who she got....it did the trick and no stopping required.

Can I have 10 mins of my life back from scanning through the last few pages? :ninja::rockwoot:

My mom used to just reach back and start smacking kids until it stopped. Didn't matter who she got....it did the trick and no stopping required.

Can I have 10 mins of my life back from scanning through the last few pages? :banghead::rockwoot:

NO go take your meds

Can I have 10 mins of my life back from scanning through the last few pages? :ninja::rockwoot:

My dad used to do that sh*t too!!!! He was a pro!!!! Also,he used to be awesome at whipping his slipper at us from the other end of the house. It was like a heat seeking missle. It could go around corners, up stairs and threw doorways!!! Then POW it would smack you in the head!!!! :laughing::banghead:

Yeah sure sat morning I can walk over to your trailer and stupervise! I need to clean the airfilter and change the plug also in ours.

i help too. if that means stumbling over, and just standing around or swaying with a beer in my hand, im there.

Almost ready too!!!! Just have to yank the carbs of the 80's and clean them! :laughing: 4 days from right now should be driving up!!!! :rockwoot:

We have an extra good carb for the lt80 if you need it.And we are loaded and done.Chris is putting the satellite radio in the trailer as I type. :D

I do that to. :laughing:

Can I have 10 mins of my life back from scanning through the last few pages? :laughing::banghead:

sorry :laughoff:

NO go take your meds

I am already on meds.They are not strong enough I guesss :D

My dad used to do that sh*t too!!!! He was a pro!!!! Also,he used to be awesome at whipping his slipper at us from the other end of the house. It was like a heat seeking missle. It could go around corners, up stairs and threw doorways!!! Then POW it would smack you in the head!!!! :laughoff::ninja:

:slap::lol::lol: I am a good shoe chucker :ninja:

Edited by Danielle