Coral pink/labor day

Danielle

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is going to be rather warm next weekend, remember your sun screen. Chris, don't wreck that new lift, oh and you have my cell number for when you brake down and need someone to come town your trailer back for you!!!! :thumb:

It is going to be rather warm next weekend, remember your sun screen. Chris, don't wreck that new lift, oh and you have my cell number for when you brake down and need someone to come town your trailer back for you!!!! :thumb:

Thats cute Mark....but thanks for the offer. I am sure you'll be calling me long before I need a tow. In fact just the other day I saw the perfect Chevy truck.......it was cut in half and the bed was used for a trailer.....just how I like them...being pulled by a Ford. But don't worry, I am going to take good care of the Ford now that it is tricked.

We are leaving Friday morning with offroadracer and wingnut is leaving friday afternoon.

Dunefreak is leaving thursday night and getting a spot for everyone :MBdance::rockon: :dance: :dunno:

And he will have lunch and dinner for everyone.He said No potluck needed he has it all under control. :D What a nice guy don't you think :dunno:

As for directions you got the first part right but as for the rest i will let someone else tell you or have Chris get on here and give them to you.But I bet Pete will draw you one of his fancy maps. :D

So Pete where will you be parking??And we should be there just in time for lunch and I know the kids will be hungry.Thank You so much :clap::thumb:

you guys ready to leave early friday?? we are headin out at the crack of a roosters a$$ :MBdance:

We are loaded and ready other than putting the food in.You need to call Chris and tell him what time you want to leave as once again payroll lands on Friday so in order for us to leave he needs to have it done thur.night and if i ride his a$$ than the :dance: will start.but if you tell him we are leaving at a certain time than he will make it happen.

You know it is the wife thing,can't say anything :thumb: but if the friend say's something than it is a differnt story. :rockon:

So Pete where will you be parking??And we should be there just in time for lunch and I know the kids will be hungry.Thank You so much :drunk::MBdance:

That doesn't work on me anymore. :dunno::clap:

:thumb::rockon::drunk:

I'm not doing chit this weekend....and I can't wait for it. It's gonna be great. :dance: :dunno:

That doesn't work on me anymore. :dunno::clap:

:thumb::MBdance::drunk:

I'm not doing chit this weekend....and I can't wait for it. It's gonna be great. :dance: :dunno:

After last weekend for you i don't blame you.And yes I know you aren't going i was just finding another reason to make it to page 7 :rockon:

We are loaded and ready other than putting the food in.You need to call Chris and tell him what time you want to leave as once again payroll lands on Friday so in order for us to leave he needs to have it done thur.night and if i ride his a$$ than the :rockon: will start.but if you tell him we are leaving at a certain time than he will make it happen.

You know it is the wife thing,can't say anything :thumb: but if the friend say's something than it is a differnt story. :MBdance:

I just got off the phone with him..i mentioned we are trying to leave early, he's gonna give me a call thursday :dance: